1. Rep:

Guy-Man Papercraft Not Working?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hey guys, I recently downloaded Paperaka 3 and a Guy-Man file for it. It opens just fine, but totally crashes when I press "Print". I heard Paperaka 2 works, but I spent an hour trying to find it, and couldn't. Was wondering if any1 had it and would be willing to share it with me. What do you say?
    Many people question my ideas and projects. One man even asked me this: ''Are you daft?!'' My only reply was ''Yes, yes I am.''

2. Rep:

Re: Guy-Man Papercraft Not Working?

Google Pepakura designer 2 and you'll find it. It's like on the first page. But FYI if you have one of the pep files I am thinking of, you're going to be doing A LOT of bondo work!!!

3. Rep:

Yeah I know, I've seen some people working with them online and the bondo is 1 1/2 inches thick!!!
    Many people question my ideas and projects. One man even asked me this: ''Are you daft?!'' My only reply was ''Yes, yes I am.''

4. Rep:

If you're still looking for it here's the link: http://pepakura-designer.en.softonic.com/
    so guys i wanna ask a question: What is the result? is it real or fake. because if its real i'll have a hearth attack.
    It's most likely not real. So for now, anyway, your hearth is safe! -Champiness
    Kaizo-ban = Daft Punk in some language

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDaft?! View Post
    Yeah I know, I've seen some people working with them online and the bondo is 1 1/2 inches thick!!!
    1 1/2" thick? For my helmet, all I did was glide the bondo along the surface of the helmet. My helmet was resined with 2 coats on the outside, then sealed and applied SmoothCast 320 to the inside for more strength, then bondo'd.

I can't see why anyone would want to make it 1 1/2" thick! I mean my first helmet was 1/2" thick and it was extremely heavy, but I learned along the way.

6. Rep:

which pep are you using?

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDaft?! View Post
    The reason I said that is because I have had one of the "common" no name pdo files for the guy helmet and I went ahead and built it because I couldn't find anything better. I then came to realize that the model was not "refined" enough and would require a lot of bondo. Luckily, when you cut out the front shield and rear dome, you cut the weight in half! haha

One thing I have learned from paper craft is: The more Squares there are in the model, the less bondo you have to use!

8. Rep:

Did you get the pep file from the user on youtube microwavabletofoo? Cause a got a file from him and guy didn't work for me. So I just found a different version.