Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Rep:
    Mr. Hoosteen's Avatar
    Posts
    2,989
    Points
    12,495
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Purple Gotham, NY
    Default

    daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    Remove this ad: become a supporter
    There are some samples that I rly need from the two live concerts

    The end part of da funk in rex club and alive 1997 where it keeps repeating
    DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO and the acid/303 part

    the synth part of around the world in rex club along with the chase sample

    Short circuit samples

    And full Musique acapella

    If anybody can remake these samples please contanct me through the daft club or send me a link.


    Thank you

    DAFT FANATIC, OUT

  2. Rep:
    theworldisdaft's Avatar
    Posts
    2,188
    Points
    4,953
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    Why not make them yourself?


    Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    guys zeememba to pwezz ze play buttone on ableton for ze show to start.

  3. Rep:
    Mr. Hoosteen's Avatar
    Posts
    2,989
    Points
    12,495
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Purple Gotham, NY
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    Like I said i don't have da equipment to make it. I tried making the DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO but it didnt work out. I don't even know what they used for The Chase sample

  4. Rep:
    theworldisdaft's Avatar
    Posts
    2,188
    Points
    4,953
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    For 'the chase' the remade a Giorgio Moroder song titles similarly. Ask Electromatic on the forums here, he as made a sample pack with some of the stuff you might need.


    Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    guys zeememba to pwezz ze play buttone on ableton for ze show to start.

  5. Rep:
    Mr. Hoosteen's Avatar
    Posts
    2,989
    Points
    12,495
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Purple Gotham, NY
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    Besides if i were to make it myself what equipment would i need


    P.S. i knew that they sampled giorgio moroder i just needed to know the thing they used to
    remake it

  6. Rep:
    something awesome's Avatar
    Posts
    4,142
    Points
    14,974
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahara Tent, Coachella
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    You don't really need any equipment dude..You could make them in Audacity or whatever free audio program people use these days.

    Wee Waa
    17.5.13
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

  7. Rep:
    john_marston's Avatar
    Posts
    2,184
    Points
    7,074
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    daayuuum, Ive never heard the chase before :O

  8. Rep:
    Mr. Hoosteen's Avatar
    Posts
    2,989
    Points
    12,495
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Purple Gotham, NY
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    Rly?

  9. Rep:
    Posts
    36
    Points
    264
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    bandung, indonesia
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    Quote Originally Posted by daftfanatic2011 View Post
    There are some samples that I rly need from the two live concerts

    The end part of da funk in rex club and alive 1997 where it keeps repeating
    DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO and the acid/303 part

    the synth part of around the world in rex club along with the chase sample

    Short circuit samples

    And full Musique acapella

    If anybody can remake these samples please contanct me through the daft club or send me a link.


    Thank you

    DAFT FANATIC, OUT
    well if i wasn't wrong, that DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO is from Daftendirekt just been looped. sorry for bad english!

  10. Rep:
    Posts
    36
    Points
    264
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    bandung, indonesia
    Default

    Re: daft punk alive 1997/rex club samples

    Quote Originally Posted by jambandaftforever View Post
    well if i wasn't wrong, that DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO DA FUNK BACK TO is from Daftendirekt just been looped. sorry for bad english!
    his right. then slowly change the tempo.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20th Jun 2013, 18:39
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30th Aug 2010, 00:14