Results 11,061 to 11,070 of 34774
  1. Rep:

Re: Daft Punk Official Website -aka Fourth Album Rumours etc. Thread-

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by digitallove94 View Post
    I just remembered the last time I ordered through the Daft Punk album release website that they did for Tron, my special edition didn't come till 14 days after release, I swear if that sorta stuff happens with this release, I will go ape ****...or mexican monkey****?
    Thats what i worry about, too... I said that i will "listen to it the first time on vinyl (no leaks)"... If my preorder arrives weeks later, im going to die

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by leknightpub View Post
    Unknown song of Justice/Boys Noize sets?
    When did I miss this? Or was it that one tune that actually just turned out to be a Justice tune that hadn't been released yet?
    Yeah, I never saw this in the thread until now either. The track really does not sound like a Justice track, it has a few sounds that are similar to Boys Noize' sound but I don't think it's him either. Does anyone happen to have a link to a set where Justice played the track?

3. Rep:

Guys I can't keep up with this thread.. D: Like I get home from work everyday and there is like over 80 new pages since I left it yesterday.

It doesn't help that this thread has turned into a "anything new daft" thread.. from sound quality, how you bought it, when it will come out, where you got it, who is going to be on it, the new website, the new commercial, the legit absolutely everything new about daft punk + your opinions thread.

cheers. someone buy me a drink.

on a daft note; has anyone gotten sick of the newest commercial yet? I listened for a straight like 3 hours... and I just kept singing along.. its like crack.. but less harmful to the body.

4. Like Chafouin, 8-Bitbot likes this post
  5. Rep:

Hey There,
    Its a New Track from Elax(boys noize )

Yay first post !

6. Like Champiness likes this post
  7. Rep:

Slightly unrelated but Daft question nonetheless, I'm on holiday in one of Spain's many sequels when the album comes out, however my pre-order is showing up on my iPod iTunes "downloads" list, of course I can't access it yet.
    My question is that when the album comes out, since I can't bring my PC abroad, can I download the new songs directly from my iPod in the downloads list? It's a second gen iPod Touch btw. Thanks to anyone who can help!

8. Super Moderator
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DJPixcell View Post

on a daft note; has anyone gotten sick of the newest commercial yet? I listened for a straight like 3 hours... and I just kept singing along.. its like crack.. but less harmful to the body.
    i just sit down and loop it for an hour at a time. i can listen to it forever.
    "I love the sound of my speakers dying for the sake of my music."

9. Rep:

so Very much tryINg to stay on topic. You'lL all hopefully be very Satisfied with whatever copy yoU end up purChasing.

please stop the whole vinyl vs cd thing for now, in the end daft punk is daft punK , guyS.

Edit : Secret message is not to be taken seriously.
    Last edited by Arcade Robot; 26th Mar 2013 at 22:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Ayase View Post
    My nigga Pharrell did a great job with the vocals
    Champiness clicked Like for this post

10. Like john_marston, lakar2, sam36 likes this post
  11. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Boob Ross View Post
    Thats what i worry about, too... I said that i will "listen to it the first time on vinyl (no leaks)"... If my preorder arrives weeks later, im going to die
    Hopefully both my CD and Vinyl arrive on the release date so that I can at least listen to the CD (won't have access to a vinyl player seeing as I'm in university at the time), don't really wanna listen to it the first time through an iTunes download (BTW I AM NOT STARTING UP THIS ANALOGUE VS DIGITAL SHIZZZ AGAIN) but only time will tell and hopefully they will have sorted their deliveries out.

12. Rep:

I want the cassette version please.... beats cd, vynil, never tangles or gets wrecked, sounds pretty decent lol

Last edited by AntoineS; 26th Mar 2013 at 22:47. Reason: Let's stick to the topic please, enough!
    follow me on instagram antoinescotto

View the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQkXu8czM1I

13. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by AntoineS View Post
    I want the cassette version please.... beats cd, vynil, never tangles or gets wrecked, sounds pretty decent lol

i'd hit that.

14. Like Champiness, :D Jordan, 8-Bitbot, daftbear likes this post