Results 28,031 to 28,040 of 34774
  1. Rep:

Re: 4th Album Rumours Thread

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Daft_Punk View Post
    Does anyone a thing about this justice fake remix? did they made and official remix yet?
    I heard about Pitbull's remix... but I just want to bury that piece of garbage-filled pile of vomited dog crap somewhere never to be seen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camerabob1 View Post
    NEW DAFT PUNK ALBUM TO BE RELEASED IN 2003.
    Quote Originally Posted by D4ftpunker View Post
    I'm a guy, like you :- )see you soon !
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeweedeveryday View Post
    Look at how red Thomas's eyes are in the pic! Also look at that goofy smile on his face!
    Quote Originally Posted by lakar2 View Post
    The Crescentrolls.

2. Like JackScoby, Daft_Punk likes this post
  3. Rep:

I dont even think gaspard and xavier even really like it lol, remember when they said after while "its a good summer song..."? Haha

4. Like Champiness likes this post
  5. Rep:
    The only Daft Punk fan in Central Florida

Quote Originally Posted by The 5555th Voyager View Post
    I heard about Pitbull's remix... but I just want to bury that piece of garbage-filled pile of vomited dog crap somewhere never to be seen again.

I love Disco-House. I even made some of my own:
    https://soundcloud.com/cobaltroad

6. Like Champiness likes this post
  7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by leknightpub View Post
    Plz No.

8. Rep:

I had a little breakdown when i had to take the wrapping off with the cool sticker on it still
    Anyone else?

9. Rep:

Anyone heard the difference between the Moroder's mics that only Bangalter could hear xD?

10. Like Champiness likes this post
  11. Rep:

I need Horizon.

Sig made by AndySocks from Reddit

12. Rep:
    The only Daft Punk fan in Central Florida

Quote Originally Posted by JackScoby View Post

I had a little breakdown when i had to take the wrapping off with the cool sticker on it still
    Anyone else?
    Amazon or MyPlayDirect? Also, US? I'm trying to figure out if my CD from Amazon will arrive soon.

I love Disco-House. I even made some of my own:
    https://soundcloud.com/cobaltroad

13. Rep:

We all need horizon

(sounds like a drug)

Champiness clicked Like for this post: Re: 4th Album Rumours Thread by Lil Misty

14. Like Champiness, Captain Kip likes this post
  15. Rep:

Oh yes. I bought my first album 15 years today. I headed up to an airport viewing spot. You can kind of see the runway above, but the picture is pretty crap.

Anyway, what an experience my first listen was.

Really loved Give Life Back To Music. My head and foot were tapping away throughout. Funky as hell. The instruments sound so rich.

Game Of Love. I knew this was going to be a slow melancholic track from the reviews. I liked it. I was singing along after a minute or so.

Giorgio By Moroder. What more can be said? Absolutely mental, in a good way. I've read people quote the "But people call me Giorgio" line, so I knew something epic was going to happen after that line. But wow, what a sound. I grinned from ear to ear when I heard that.

Within. Another melancholic sounding track I thought. But I don't mind, I kind of like dark emotional songs. Beautiful piano. The robot sounds so heartbroken. I personally love the "many rooms to explore but the doors look the same" line.

Instant Crush. I remember not overly liking this track on first listen. After a second listen I really enjoy it though. The chorus is magical.

LYTD. I think I may have built this song up too much in my head. I instantly recognised Niles' riff from the collaborator video. The track seems a little repetitive to me. Don't get me wrong though, I still really like it. The "cmon's" swooping one speaker to the other in my car sounded pretty cool.

Touch. What the actual hell I thought at first. It starts off like some sort of nightmare'ish vision of space or something. It then suddenly switches into a sort of lullaby, or a musical stage show. Then the funk and horns kick in. Then it turns into a sort of Everybody Hurts by REM sound! Absolutely bonkers, but awesome.

Get Lucky. We've all heard it. The album version is so much better.

Beyond. I think I was disappointed that this was another vocoder track. Does anyone else feel like there's just a little too much vocoder on the album? I really like the instrumental part though half way through the song though.

Motherboard. I totally love this. It was a pleasant surprise as I'm sure most reviews dismissed it a little. It reminds me of a type of trip hop song. Or Four Tet as one review put.

Fragments Of Time. This is another one which I needed to listen to again to appreciate. Cheesy as hell, but who cares? Catchy as hell.

Doin' It Right. Dat bass. Another grower.

Contact. As soon as this track started an aeroplane flew down the runway and took off. Perfect timing! I watched it disappear into the clouds as Contact was building. I thought the ending was going to blow my speakers.

This album really needs a few listens to really get properly into I reckon. Daft have gone experimental/lost their marbles, and I love it.