Results 33,771 to 33,780 of 34774
  1. Rep:
    daft_mate's Avatar
    Posts
    2,661
    Points
    7,775
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    Remove this ad: become a supporter
    After I saw your post I wanted to quote it along with a post that I made explaining that Technologic was the most successful single over ALL. I added the three dots so that it could be long enough to post and that I was in disbelief that you didn't take into account what I said. Didn't you see my quote?
    https://soundcloud.com/itsjenik
    Quote Originally Posted by sammi405 View Post
    There is always room for your life to get weirder
    "Idc bye"

  2. Rep:
    Daftelia's Avatar
    Posts
    1,989
    Points
    5,601
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Serbia
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by daft_mate View Post
    After I saw your post I wanted to quote it along with a post that I made explaining that Technologic was the most successful single over ALL. I added the three dots so that it could be long enough to post and that I was in disbelief that you didn't take into account what I said. Didn't you see my quote?
    Much confuse

  3. Like JackScoby likes this post
  4. Rep:
    daft_mate's Avatar
    Posts
    2,661
    Points
    7,775
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    How is it confusing?
    https://soundcloud.com/itsjenik
    Quote Originally Posted by sammi405 View Post
    There is always room for your life to get weirder
    "Idc bye"

  5. Rep:
    The Big Booya's Avatar
    Posts
    1,438
    Points
    4,789
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by daft_mate View Post
    How is it confusing?
    Not at all, it didn't even use letters but it was still perfect, haha.
    Rest In Peace: Romanthony, singer of one more time, passed away suddenly on May 7th, at the age of 46.

  6. Rep:
    Firefly's Avatar
    Posts
    441
    Points
    1,532
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Poland, Gdańsk
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by That feel when no gf View Post
    Not at all, it didn't even use letters but it was still perfect, haha.
    Emmmm... okaaay? That's enough for me I guess.
    Can we now stop this off-topic "discussion" that's going nowhere?


  7. Like piroteki likes this post
  8. Rep:
    The Big Booya's Avatar
    Posts
    1,438
    Points
    4,789
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    daft_mate said that Technologic was more successful overall (which is true), and Daftelia said Robot Rock was really popular in Serbia. It could be more popular in Serbia, but not in the rest of the world.
    Last edited by The Big Booya; 25th Mar 2014 at 13:42.
    Rest In Peace: Romanthony, singer of one more time, passed away suddenly on May 7th, at the age of 46.

  9. Like Firefly, daft_mate likes this post
  10. mama p -- admin
    Rep:
    piroteki's Avatar
    Posts
    6,857
    Points
    22,594
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    derpan, apparently lolz
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by john_marston View Post
    Gotta say, the singles after Get Lucky haven't really been commercial hits. Not that I really expected that (usually Daft Punk's albums have one big hit and that's it).
    yeah, but let's be honest, Get Lucky hit it big enough for all other [potential/]singles.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

    11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr


  11. Rep:
    Daftelia's Avatar
    Posts
    1,989
    Points
    5,601
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Serbia
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Or maybe it's just different depending on location, you know?
    But those two songs were definitely the most popular ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by That feel when no gf View Post
    daft_mate said that Technologic was more successful overall (which is true), and Daftelia said Robot Rock was really popular in Serbia. It could be more popular in Serbia, but not in the rest of the world.
    Read carefully, I quoted him because he said it may depend on a location.
    That's why I said I'm confused, Robot Rock was way more popular in my country, nothing else, so it depends, basically.

  12. Like Firefly likes this post
  13. Rep:
    Diese's Avatar
    Posts
    11
    Points
    116
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    France
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans



    Go http://www.daftpunk.com/ to access the Shop !

  14. Rep:
    CherieD'Amoure's Avatar
    Posts
    1,278
    Points
    5,788
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not France
    Default

    Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

    Quote Originally Posted by Diese View Post


    Go http://www.daftpunk.com/ to access the Shop !


    Great find, Diese!
    Musical Mod
    "No art is so subject to indiscriminate judgement as music." - Johann Joachim Quantz

  15. Like MrFish, Firefly likes this post