Results 34,571 to 34,580 of 34774
  1. Rep:

Re: 4-5th Album Shenanigans

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Still dapper sans robot getups.
    That was a nice gesture if your guess is true, Chillout. Good find!
    Musical Mod
    "No art is so subject to indiscriminate judgement as music." - Johann Joachim Quantz

2. Like DJ_Sam_909 likes this post
  3. Rep:

If that is them then Guy-man's lost some weight. Good for him!

Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

4. Rep:
    Somewhere between a rock and a hard place

Well the lining of Thomas' sleeves is white/silver and Guy-man's is gold so there's that too.

5. Like Ridley, Chillout, CherieD'Amoure likes this post
  6. Rep:

Looking at this realistically, I don't think daft punk will make any more music, they are both getting old and have more important things to worry about (like family etc). And tbh, I don't think Alive 2017 will happen, its sad, but I think it might be the truth

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by STR@NG3R TH@N F1CT10N View Post
    Well the lining of Thomas' sleeves is white/silver and Guy-man's is gold so there's that too.
    Casually dropping by to destroy the hopes and dreams of this being Daft Punk.

Swedish band The Lost Poets:
    http://guardianlv.com/2015/02/the-lo...sweden-review/

Sorry guys

8. Like DAFTFOEVER, Ridley likes this post
  9. Rep:

Don't be sorry

we could always go in super-conspiracy mode and think these guys are actually Guyman and Thomas

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Knight of the Roulé View Post
    Looking at this realistically, I don't think daft punk will make any more music, they are both getting old and have more important things to worry about (like family etc). And tbh, I don't think Alive 2017 will happen, its sad, but I think it might be the truth
    Whether or not Alive 2017 happens is another story, but I don't think they will stop making music just because they are getting older or because of family. Granted may be a very long time before we hear of another Daft Punk album been released, but I don't think they will ever stop making music they would more likely not to tour than anything.
    Last edited by melrobin; 2nd Sep 2015 at 18:40.

11. Super Moderator
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Knight of the Roulé View Post
    they need money, dude. even 'older' 'super successful' musicians like... for example, paul mccartney (i'm thinking of him because he basically confessed he's only still doing stuff for bucks) are still forced to tour and release music because they need money to live. tom and guy are nowhere near his age, and age has nothing to do with their ability to make music.
    "I love the sound of my speakers dying for the sake of my music."

12. Like CherieD'Amoure likes this post
  13. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by digital*aria View Post
    they need money, dude. even 'older' 'super successful' musicians like... for example, paul mccartney (i'm thinking of him because he basically confessed he's only still doing stuff for bucks) are still forced to tour and release music because they need money to live. tom and guy are nowhere near his age, and age has nothing to do with their ability to make music.
    You have a point

14. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by digital*aria View Post
    Kraftwerk feels like the shining example to me in this regards, even if they keep saying a new album will come out when all they do is just tour.