1. Rep:
    Lightbulb

My Guy Man

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hey all, just joined in the last few days and wanted to show off the start of my new Guy-man Build. I've had the thread going over at the RPF but i wanted to share with the real Daft Punk fans..I'm hopefully gonna start building up the outer details next week so here's where i'm at so far..

here's the link to the build on the RPF if anyone wants to have a look
    http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f...ograph-131213/

More pics coming soon i hope when i get more done

Thanks
    Pedro
    Last edited by PedroAloha; 8th Jan 2012 at 17:38. Reason: Changed RPF link after they got hacked

2. Rep:

Re: My Guy Man

good work!!! keep it up we are so happy to see another member making the helmet!!! enjoy the process!!

3. Rep:

Will this be Tron style of HAA?

4. Rep:

Smooth!! I look forward to seeing this as it moves along. Nice work (:

5. Rep:

Hey glad you made it to the daft club! Great looking helmet so far.

6. Rep:

The reference pics i'm using for this are the tron premiere red carpet pics mainly so i guess tron style but i think the gold one looks a little different anyway

7. Rep:

Small update, more sanding today and some primer. I've drawn the lines for the outer details but i've just been looking at some ref pics and i might need to change something around the part where the top bar meets the ears

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by PedroAloha View Post
    Small update, more sanding today and some primer. I've drawn the lines for the outer details but i've just been looking at some ref pics and i might need to change something around the part where the top bar meets the ears

I just thought I would let you know that the gold helmet on your ipad in the first pic, is not actually guy manuel. That would be david reimers guy helmet from two story props. Just thought I would let you know in case you thought it was guy man.

9. Rep:

Hey thanks for that crank, i never knew that. That does clear up a little something for me though.. Its a very pretty helmet though, i do like that one. Mostly ive been using the tron premiere pics but the chin looks different in them all.
    Also here's something i'd like to know from anyone who can help. It looks to me that the circuit board (tron premiere pics) detailing on the ears on Guy-mans helmet is the same on both sides and not a left/right ear set up. Can anyone confirm this for me, i have a good few of the pics from the premiere but only handful of really hi-res ones

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Crank729 View Post
    I just thought I would let you know that the gold helmet on your ipad in the first pic, is not actually guy manuel. That would be david reimers guy helmet from two story props. Just thought I would let you know in case you thought it was guy man.
    Wrong, you are thinking of this photo.

The photo PA is looking at IS actually Daft Punk.

Carry on.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast