1. Rep:
    Wink

The Third Annual TDC Xmas Present!!! ("HTDCSC!")

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Yep! Here we go again!
    Unpack those decorations, get that chocolate advert calenders ready and set your Xmas trees up, christmas is coming! And what better to feel merry and festive then right here on TDC!
    For those who are not in the know, every December (since 2009) I construct a special tribute present for the forum, dedicated to all my lovely friends and members as a big thank you to the site for supplying me with the best DP news, for being one of the best forums in the world and for allowing me to be part of a brilliant community.
    You can find the links to the previous presents: HERE (2009) and HERE (2010)

Anyway, you're probably wondering what I plan to do this year! Well, I haven't got another Xmas poem in store because I honestly cannot rhyme anymore (...Wait...), and I don't plan to do another Advent Calender because even though I enjoyed it, it was painfully HARD work to do and I ended up having not very good preparation. So what I've decided to do this year is create a festive tale for the whole club to enjoy!
    BEHOLD! (Also sorry it's a bit big! If you click it, it'll bring you to a better place to view it!)

An epic 5-6ish (I'm not sure yet! ) illustrated story on how we saved christmas! YAAAAAAAAAAAY
    Bit of insane idea? I know I know, but come on we're The DAFT Club, what d'ya expect?

OK, so I've gotta admit to you guys to couple of things. During the production of this story, I'm will still be busy with other things, mostly major college work. However, unlike last time, I am not going to pressure myself with this, I'm going to be planning and taking things as easy as possible and release the parts to you guys ASAP. That means that most of the illustrations I produce will be inked but NOT IN COLOR for now to save time on my college work. I'm sorry for this but I gotta make sure to keep all of my other priorities up. But once I'm done with the work and I'm on holiday, illustrations will be coloured and of course this will be done before Xmas! I promise! May you guys give me bad rep if I do so wrong!

ALSO, let me make this perfectly clear that this thread isn't about just me given my present to you guys, you guys can join in too! If you want to give out your own present to TDC, just post it right here! It can be whatever you like, a piece of art, a video, music (Hoping for some musican homies can bust a festive beat for us! ) or just a merry message, anything to give your love to this great place on da interwebz.

Parts so far: PART 1 PART2
    Last edited by 8-Bitbot; 31st Dec 2011 at 00:55.

2. Rep:

Re: The Third Annual TDC Xmas Present!!! ("HTDCSC!")

Well since this is my first time being here for this I have to say very cool idea and I can't wait to see it unfold. I will definitely try and contribute something as a gift for everyone just waiting for new laptop to get here so I can get some mixing done. Cheers and have a Merry Christmas!

Music is the passion that unites the world

3. Rep:

Yesss! I love these! I'll try to get something done as a present, this is always great, thanks for doing it again!

4. Ye Olde Modô
    Rep:

Haha these are always so fun to read, hopefully Ill make my appearance again

5. Rep:

The poster needs more meerkats
    haha jks, this looks awesome should be funny!
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

6. Rep:

Heck yeah, it's that time again already, my favorite time of the year! Looking forward to this year's festivities here, last year's was so epic! Wish I could contribute something worthwhile...
    Check out my Youtube gaming channel if you happen to be interested. http://www.youtube.com/user/RefMr
    And follow me here: https://twitter.com/RefMr

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Fundave View Post
    The poster needs more meerkats
    haha jks, this looks awesome should be funny!
    And...it's missing something..awesome... Hahaha This is awesome, man. Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

8. awe$▲m
    Rep:

omg, you drew purple clothes. YOU RULE!!! hahaha. i remember last year hehehe. i got a porygon for my tdc xmas <3

now i strongly recommend someone rep this lovely dude 8-bit. yeah. i can't so can someone else do it for me?

not being able to genuinely rep people all the time pisses me off tbh.

9. Mod - AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    Rep:

8bit, you are the coolest person on the Internet. I love this idea, and I'd totally rep you for it, but I can't. >=[

And we save Christmas? Me gusta. I'll bake you some christmas cookies and stuff and send them to you while in college, lol.

10. Rep:

you are amazing my freind. a true genius.
    "Anyone hating on any genre of music simply doesn't know the context in which its meant to be enjoyed." -Madeon

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast