1. Rep:

Re: For Sale : Daft Punk - Tron Guy-Manuel - Helmet Kit

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPinski View Post
    Eh, charge whatever you think it's worth dude. You're the one who put in the the time you're the one who decides what to charge... If you think this kit is worth $400 with the post clean up that needs to be done, good luck to ya buddy!

...on the other hand.... People decide if they'll pay what you're charging... Keep that I mind.
    I agree with this. Charge whatever you want, because you did put a lot of hard work into this.

2. Rep:

Bit delayed with this edit, which is a shame, mightend have recieved some negative comments

*price edited* had a conversation with my visor supplier this morning, turns out his quote was grossly over estimated, which means i can charge alot less Good news on a monday morning, very rare indeed.

Now looking for 200 UK / $320 US (approx) or currency equivilent.

Free UK shipping, international will be extra, contact me for a quote.

Ps, those who have already ordered will be charged the reduced price

3. Rep:

On that note, I think it is very bad form to criticize the price of someone’s work on a public forum. If you don’t like the price, don’t buy it, simple. If you can get something cheaper, go get it, I’m not going to try and stop you. There have now been negative undertones attached to this thread, I’ve worked extremely hard on this project, I’ve spent a lot of time and a lot of my own money in making it happen. Now I come to try and recoup some of that money and I’m having obstacles thrown in my way
    I do not appreciate the comments made by Thomas Bangalter and Beastman. Beastman, your cast are really nice, but do people really need to see them on a thread where I’m trying to sell mine? I do not know if this bad form was intentional, but it is certainly not appreciated

4. Rep:

Woah, no criticism here, you have darn good work, just an opinion, no one says you have to listen to it. I am pretty sure I am entitled to one of those, dont you think? anyways keep up the good work and good luck with your sales.

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by MrPinski View Post
    Eh, charge whatever you think it's worth dude. You're the one who put in the the time you're the one who decides what to charge... If you think this kit is worth $400 with the post clean up that needs to be done, good luck to ya buddy!...on the other hand.... People decide if they'll pay what you're charging... Keep that I mind.

Completely agree with MrPinski. Charge whatever you feel is right for you.

6. Rep:

I think 250 is pretty reasonable considering a visor is included.

Another thing is that materials are almost double that of the us.

Good luck with sales.

On another note, does the craigslist still exist? Think stuff like that should be sticky'd or it just gets lost in the "looking for a gold helmet i have 2000 worth of moneys" posts

Peace

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bangalter View Post
    Woah, no criticism here, you have darn good work, just an opinion, no one says you have to listen to it. I am pretty sure I am entitled to one of those, dont you think? anyways keep up the good work and good luck with your sales.
    Of course you entitled to your opinion, just maybe this thread might not have been the best place to publish it? As i said, i sure you meant no harm.
    thanks for the support though.

8. Rep:

Although everyone is entitled to their opinions, a for sale thread is not the place. On other more reputable sites making comments about the seller's asking price would land you a sanction. If you don't like what the seller is asking, good news, you don't have to buy it.

And Beastman, advertising your own helmets in someone else's thread is a pretty slimy thing to do. As if your helmets are not already for sale all over the internet as it is.

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent RayBans View Post
    Although everyone is entitled to their opinions, a for sale thread is not the place. On other more reputable sites making comments about the seller's asking price would land you a sanction. If you don't like what the seller is asking, good news, you don't have to buy it.

And Beastman, advertising your own helmets in someone else's thread is a pretty slimy thing to do. As if your helmets are not already for sale all over the internet as it is.
    Where is that damn "like" button?!?!?!?

10. Rep:

how about we send PMs to people instead of trampling all over Sorenzo's thread hmm?
    The man is trying to sell a helmet, either send a PM or just drop it......... just drop it everyone...I think we got the point through like 5 posts ago...sorry your thread got jacked Sorenzo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast