Tags:
bellaport
  1. Rep:
    Smile

Bellaport Kickstarter

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Sup TDC. A really awesome band i've been following for a while has made a kickstarter page to get donations to fund their debut album "#//#". The name of the band is Bellaport and they are one of the most original independent rock bands I have heard in a very long time, they even have awesome electronic elements to some of their songs.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...album?ref=live

The songs displayed on the page are really awesome, but not the best example of how original they can be. Please watch the kickstarter video. If you are interested and want to help out than please donate. You can donate as low as $1, but donating at least a bit more than that would be nice. They really have the potential to become big, they are really nice funny guys with an amazing sense of humor. Pleas help out. Thanks

2. Ye Olde Modô
    Rep:

Re: Bellaport Kickstarter

They look pretty cool, and seem cool..I just dont have the dosh. also what kinda album name is #//# what do you call that?

3. Rep:

Im not even sure, might be like Justice's album "†" pronounced "Cross". Might be pronounced "Hash Slash Slash Hash". No idea but its cool.

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by CuBuLo View Post
    Im not even sure, might be like Justice's album "†" pronounced "Cross". Might be pronounced "Hash Slash Slash Hash". No idea but its cool.
    I immediately thought of Hash Slinging Slasher from that one Spongebob episode.

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoos View Post
    I immediately thought of Hash Slinging Slasher from that one Spongebob episode.
    This.
    I'm a 5'4" lady with a great passion for the music produced by:

Tumblr|dA|Twitter|My Store