1. Rep:

Re: My first Bucket - Thomas w/Guy in progress!

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Thanks Beastman! PM in bound.

Pedro, what's your TK number?

I posted a bunch of pics but it's awaiting approval by a mod...
    Remember, only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise... and many Bothans died to bring you this post! www.facebook.com/9336industries

2. Rep:

Ah well i'm not actually a member of the 501st but i do have a full set of armour. I was in the uk KOTE for a while. The TK was how i got started with anything prop like

3. Rep:

While I wait for my post to get approved...what armor do you have?
    Remember, only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise... and many Bothans died to bring you this post! www.facebook.com/9336industries

4. Rep:

Armor is SDS, helmet is fibreglass (movie sized), dont know its origins,white caboots, under armor undersuit, rom fx kit. I've got a crummy pipe and resin E-11(you cant even play with toy guys in the uk)
    here's me in my sunday best

5. Rep:

Shepperton's armor eh? I like the cut of your gib sir! Your E-11 is great, but I would replace the bucket with a ATA lid over at whitearmor.net. Other than you look good to go for application to the UKG. Additionally, I would get TKboots (have the email addy for them) all leather boots.

Great to see a fellow TK in arms here on the Daft Club, glad I am not alone!

6. Rep:

Yeah i've always been keen to swap the helmet for an ABS one, the fibreglass is a tough one to wear for any length of time. Also the brow needs to be lowered rather than sandy style like it is now. I'm pretty stoked on the armour, AA is not a popular fellow over at the RPF and rightly so given his claim over the helmets, but i'm not sure as to the history of the actual armour..
    What i dont have is a holster and i'm pretty sure i'd need to be full canon for the 501st
    Are you all glossy white or have you gone sandy?
    Last edited by PedroAloha; 2nd Mar 2012 at 22:04.

7. Rep:

My pics now show, wooo! Go page 1 to see them!

My second show with Weird Al, my first was on my birthday which was pretty rad.

Thanksgiving Day Parade here in Chicago.

Just business casual.

What is a trooper without his kilt!

I am currently using a vamped Hasbro E-11 that I completely tore apart. I need to get some pics of that up. I have the original build pics but I repainted it to pass Expert level qualification. If I wanna get to Centurion which is the highest qualification I need to make one from scratch. That's the scope I have waiting, and plus I can get real Sterling parts from APEX.com. So that will be another story.

Number one priority is to finish Guy-man!

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by TK-9336 View Post
    I say this only because after I get back from OSUT this summer from Fort Benning I will weigh even less and thus my Daft Punk leather suit based off Cathy's (from God Save the Queen's Fashion) great patterns will look different on me versus someone who is 6'2" like Harrison Krix is over at Volpin Props.
    I hate to be a stickler....But harrison Krix is only about.... 5'8. His client he built his guy man for is 6'2. Carry on.

Oh....Looking good!!!!!!

9. Rep:

very nice set of whites you have there TK, Nice to see a size comparison of your thomas to your TK bucket. I thought about doing this with my build.....only i didn't think anyone here would have a TK bucket so it'd be pointless. Oh and my boots are the same as yours, you must be thinking of the elvis style boots that i've seen a lot of troopers wear. You can just see them here
    Last edited by PedroAloha; 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:32.

10. Rep:

Thanks for the correction, totally forgot...

You have CAboots, which are the shiny plastic ones...mine are leather. Yours should have a seam going down the middle...plus the paint buffs on TKboots which is pretty cool if your going for the stunt look. So for SDS did you have to build it from kit, or was it already done?

I am going to put up some Guy-man pics tonight and showcase by debacle with spray painting Guy-Man, and my TK is painted as well. Somethings just have no substitute for chrome!

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast