1. Founder of The Daft Club
    Rep:
    Question

Want to Buy a Daft Punk Helmet

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Register your interest in purchasing a fan made Daft Punk Helmet here. As Daft Punk don't sell any official helmets the next best thing is a fan made one, and occassionally their creators pass them on. So if you want to get in line post here and maybe somneone will make you an offer. We can't guarantee it, but you never know!

To make it a little easier you may want to consider including the following information in your post for prospective sellers to get a better idea of what you're after. And remember, please update your post if you find one.

• Thomas, Guy or both - which helmet are you after
    • Era/Style - what style of helmet (Discovery, Human After All etc)
    • Condition - are you looking for a fully complete helmet, or a project you can complete yourself
    • Price - if you have an idea of how much you're willing to pay
    • Contact details - it's no good if they can't get hold of you, we recommend Private Message
    • Required features - is there anything you've got your heart set on, like fully working LED's etc

You can also browse what's currently available in our Daft Punk helmets for sale thread.
    Last edited by Spud in Disguise; 21st Mar 2012 at 21:16.
    "It's Daft Punk's world. We Just live in it"

Daft Punk - My Favourite | Hire Me to make a website

2. Rep:

Re: Want to Buy a Daft Punk Helmet

Looking for ether Guy-Man or Thomas helmet. Completed no LEDS. human after all era. contact me through here and price range 150-300.

3. Rep:

I would like a Thomas Bangalter helmet no LED's. I am only 14 and don't have much money so it doesn't need to be painted. Anything that would keep the price around 100. I hope it's not too low. I have been searching the internet for about a year. I even tried to make one, but it failed miserably!

Thank you!

4. Rep:

Found one :-D
    Last edited by antski; 3rd Apr 2012 at 16:21.

"We are just Human....After all"

5. Rep:

I'm looking to pay ~$1300USD for a Guy helm(et) with chrome and near authentic LED's. I would love to have this before May 15th. Also, it would be awesome to get a pair of gold chromed Guy gloves as well. I have a Thomas helmet and gloves already on the way, and I'd love to be able to give the Guy helmet to my wife for her birthday

6. Rep:

maybe if I play by the rules I'll get a fruitful response:

1) I am after a Guy helmet.
    2) Discovery era
    3) Finished condition
    4) I'm willing to pay ~$1300-1500USD
    5) PM me please
    6) I would like it finished, with gold chrome and full LED's(like tekparasite or volpin's or some of the other awesome Guy light setups I've seen on here.

I would love to get this within 6 weeks/delivered in Oakland,CA by May 15th, but I completely understand if I may need to wait a bit longer than that if someone doesn't have one lying around or nearly completed that they want to get rid of.

7. Rep:

I don't really have a set price range, but I am looking to get as close as I can. So throw a price at me and we can talk.
    Looking for a completed Guy Manuel helmet based on the Discovery era. I'd really like LED's included.
    Also, it's not exactly Daft Punk, but I'm also interested in a replica Rinzler helmet from Tron Legacy.

Hope someone can help me out~ thank you!

8. Rep:

Thanks so much daftclub! I've talked with a few of you, and now have a Guy helmet on the way from Italy sometime in the next two weeks, and someone here in the states is going to help me build the LED's, while I get to install the LED's and fit them to the helmet myself. I received some killer Thomas gloves from Lithuania this week, and should be receiving a Thomas helmet from Zachariah on Etsy.com around the end of April. my wife and dj friend are gonna be stoked! you guys rock!

9. Like Decipher likes this post
  10. Rep:

does anyone have any LED-installed helmets for sale or helmets with light kits?? would anyone be interested in installing lights on a completed helmet??
    contact me at: makitsuotaku@gmail.com

11. Rep:

I have a guy-manuel 80%(lights and basic assembly required, but own parts) and a Thomas I want to revamp. how much would it cost you to help me finish?

Guy-Manuel:

Thomas Bangalter:

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast