1. Rep:

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Daft-geo-punk View Post
    I would like a Thomas Bangalter helmet no LED's. I am only 14 and don't have much money so it doesn't need to be painted. Anything that would keep the price around 100. I hope it's not too low. I have been searching the internet for about a year. I even tried to make one, but it failed miserably!

Thank you!

i have a thomas cast for 100 USD! hurry i am running out fast not painted has no lights

http://customprops.webs.com/ is my website go to web store and you will find what you seek

http://customprops.webs.com/ is my websit if you want a thomas cast i have them that is all i currently have but as you will see i have the neccesary parts coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Beastman View Post
    What a SHAME!!!
    Looks like this guys are recasting and selling FIREWIRE & BEASTMAN/MOGUAI's helmets.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daft-punk-he...item2328662f25

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Daft-Punk-He...item19d922380b
    well since you can't pay attention to details this man has his signiture design on it and that helmet was buit entirely from scratch and he believes that the people deserve the lowest price possible also he doesnt sell other helmets or lights yet because he is building them from sratch! He is heroic and awsome like robin hood selling cheap unlike greedy people

Quote Originally Posted by Sandisk1duo View Post
    I make Thomas LED displays, $440 each, custom made to any helmet.

Hey i am looking to do some long term business with you. Can you please E-mail me at dufunk@yahoo.com. Thank you.
    Last edited by ifcwdjd; 15th Mar 2013 at 04:34.

2. Rep:

Re: Want to Buy a Daft Punk Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by dufunk View Post
    http://customprops.webs.com/ is my website go to web store and you will find what you seek
    Did you recast firewire or is it just one of his casts you are selling?

'Where do they go from here you think?'
    'Up.'

3. Rep:

well since you can't pay attention to details this man has his signiture design on it and that helmet was buit entirely from scratch and he believes that the people deserve the lowest price possible also he doesnt sell other helmets or lights yet because he is building them from sratch! He is heroic and awsome like robin hood selling cheap unlike greedy people
    Haha, did you make a separate account to say this? LOL

4. Like Beastman, PedroAloha likes this post
  5. Rep:

I'm sure he'll no doubt have plenty of build pics to prove he scratch built it. That would help alleviate some of the concerns that many people have. It's a shame that you see him as heroic because he's only able to sell so cheaply because he didn't spend the large sum of money it took to buy all the materials to be able get to the point where you can even produce a cast in the first place. Let alone the hours of labour.

And remember Robin Hood was still a thief

6. Like Beastman, TK-9336, Ice Cream Kid likes this post
  7. Rep:

I don't know if you realize, but these "greedy people" actually did their own work. They're able to charge whatever they want, because they've made their items themselves, and as such, have complete control over what it's worth. How does stealing from others for profit not count as greedy, but putting in honest work does? Also, besides just saying "I started completely from scratch." what proof do you have that you, or artyom (though personally I believe you're the same person) did anything besides recast? by saying "i have a thomas cast for 100 USD! hurry i am running out fast not painted has no lights" you are making everyone assume you made it yourself. If you read the description of the cast in question, it CLEARLY states "Dimensions: This helmet is a firewire cast and can fit someone with a 61mm head " which is telling everyone you either happen to want to lose $90 for every cast, and you just so happen to have a lot of firewire's casts, OR you've been recasting. Recasting is basically plagiarism. And plagiarism is illegal.
    Last edited by Ice Cream Kid; 15th Mar 2013 at 01:13. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by donatello68 View Post
    So let's all make peace, make love, and dance to Mord Fustang, yeah?
    Soundcloud
    I promise I'll get to using that thing sometime
    Continental Breakfast: Ice Cream Department Manager

8. Rep:

I just want to make somethings clear 1. yes i have used others photos BUT AS AN EXAMPLE until i finished mine 2. NO i DID NOT COPIE ANYONE i was reasearching how to build my own i found a program called pepakura and made my helmet out of paper then bondoed it lightly and sanded it then i casted it after i made the helmet i realized it was very SIMILAR but still different it is a fraction larger so i DIDNT copie ANYONE 3. i would gladly accept any KIND WORDS and ADVICE from all of you and i will do my best to avoid coping others work

Also i lived with that guy during the school year so i know what he did and how he did it i witnessed it all because i was very fascinated
    Last edited by ifcwdjd; 15th Mar 2013 at 04:35.

9. Rep:

I just want to make somethings clear 1. yes i have used others photos BUT AS AN EXAMPLE until i finished mine 2. NO i DID NOT COPIE ANYONE i was reasearching how to build my own i found a program called pepakura and made my helmet out of paper then bondoed it lightly and sanded it then i casted it after i made the helmet i realized it was very SIMILAR but still different it is a fraction larger so i DIDNT copie ANYONE 3. i would gladly accept any KIND WORDS and ADVICE from all of you and i will do my best to avoid coping others work
    that doesn't quite match the description on "your" thomas though, does it?
    "Dimensions: This helmet is a firewire cast and can fit someone with a 61mm head "
    Quote Originally Posted by donatello68 View Post
    So let's all make peace, make love, and dance to Mord Fustang, yeah?
    Soundcloud
    I promise I'll get to using that thing sometime
    Continental Breakfast: Ice Cream Department Manager

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by JackScoby View Post
    Haha, did you make a separate account to say this? LOL
    No I knew the guy what he did and where he did it. im an entirely different individual im not him

Like i said we made it from sratch but were running out of time to make tham and we got alot of these from a guy in minnesto off craigslist so Yes alot of these are firewires we origionally planned to have a few hundered people wear this for a party but we couldn't finish them in time with all lights and paint
    Last edited by ifcwdjd; 15th Mar 2013 at 04:33. Reason: Merged double post - one post at a time or edit button, please

11. Rep:

Except this is part one of a set of videos of you on youtube molding and recasting a beastman helmet
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JURv6_aAc

12. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by PedroAloha View Post
    Except this is part one of a set of videos of you on youtube molding and recasting a beastman helmet
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JURv6_aAc
    as you can clearly see his username is cosplaypros not Custom Wear (if you were talking to me)

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast