1. Rep:

Re: Want to Buy a Daft Punk Helmet

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Looks like you're pretty good at most of the electronics stuff to me, the only thing I saw that needs some work is the Thomas helm in the last vid
    Quote Originally Posted by donatello68 View Post
    So let's all make peace, make love, and dance to Mord Fustang, yeah?
    Soundcloud
    I promise I'll get to using that thing sometime
    Continental Breakfast: Ice Cream Department Manager

2. Rep:
    Exclamation

deleted
    Last edited by Klauz; 17th Apr 2012 at 09:46.

3. Rep:

Looking to buy a guy helmet? Thanks.

4. Rep:
    Arrow

Purple Helmet

great idea. DIY, or collaborate, and listen. ice is back with a brand new invention. lethal helmets FTW

5. Rep:

Hi,
    I want to to buy a Thomas helmet. I´m 26 from Germany and I have some money if I sell shares
    So, if someone has a Thomas helmet please email progressive65@hotmail.com or send a private message.

cheers

6. Rep:

I'm looking to buy or commission a gold chromed guy helmet with LEDs. I have $1400 I can part with. Thanks.

7. Rep:

I don't know if this thread is specifically for helmets, but I was wondering if anyone can make me a pair of gloves, or at least the plates. I got a GM Tron helmet from Etsy and just want gloves to go with them. I've already commissioned someone to make the Tron suit for me, so I'm looking for black gloves with plates that'll match the finish on my helmet. There are pics of it on Etsy, but I'm pretty sure that chrome spray paint was used. I'm in no rush to get them, but if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by royjovero View Post
    I don't know if this thread is specifically for helmets, but I was wondering if anyone can make me a pair of gloves, or at least the plates. I got a GM Tron helmet from Etsy and just want gloves to go with them. I've already commissioned someone to make the Tron suit for me, so I'm looking for black gloves with plates that'll match the finish on my helmet. There are pics of it on Etsy, but I'm pretty sure that chrome spray paint was used. I'm in no rush to get them, but if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
    I know that Crank729 is now offering glove plates, he may be able to help you, ask him. Volpin also makes plates but not finished gloves.
    Quote Originally Posted by axelF View Post
    I let the rubberband do the magic.

9. Rep:

I am after a Guy helmet, Want it to be in the discovery era....im really looking for the cheapest kind 2 do, but if its something that a person that has never really made anything in there life shouldn't do, i would take a completed helmet, i really want the LED's to be working also if possible, uhmmm...im not really making Too much money right now since i am in school right now, i have bills to pay and i have to pay for school also.....so if you are willing to negotiate a fair price i am willing too pay, uhmmm the best place to contact me would have to be here i guess, and as long as the LED's are working and it can fit around my head i am quite alright, and i prob give a crack at programming the lights if it is too much of a hastle for you 2 do. I am really looking forward to people contacting me about this helmet, i really love daft punk and i have always wanted a helmet like Guy's ever since i started listening to them.

10. Rep:

Hey! This message is for someone who would like to make me a good offer and a cheap one too for a:
    Thomas and Guy helmet
    Discovery style
    Two complete helmets... and please, not something crappy!
    Any price but the cheapest as possible... we are two students who will do a contest and really need Thomas and Guy helmets
    Contact me at: guillaume.boucher.007@gmail.com
    We want two fully fonctionnal helmets with LEDs!

Thank you!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast