1. Rep:

Re: Want to Buy a Daft Punk Helmet

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Irish View Post
    ATTENTION!!!

Moebagles is a scammer! DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY!! He has been on here trying to sell a helmet that does not exist. He posted pictures of Beastman and Volpin's Guy helmet and said they are one and the same. Asking only $500 for a complete helmet w/ LED's to make it seem like a steal.

Sorry if this is inappropriate but I felt it necessary to inform others so that no one gets taken advantage of.

An admin should ban this user before they do take advantage of somone who thinks they are getting a good deal.
    I agree with Irish as far as the picture goes. That is a beastman original. (I own one, it's my reference for looks) As far as him scamming I don't know, but if he's posting pictures of other peoples' works it makes me wonder.

Music is the passion that unites the world

2. awe$▲m
    Rep:

/thread

scammers... tsk tsk tsk

3. Moderator
    Rep:

Ah... spamwich, this thread existed before the scamming attempt. It was started by Spud as a place for all helmet sales.
    /unthread

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Sam_909 View Post
    Champiness

It's a sign.

4. Rep:

Not to get too off topic, but here is a bit more info on this moebagels character.

I noticed his original post in the WTB thread. Seemed fishy after Beastman's own comments. I went ahead and contacted him to see what kind of information he had to see if it was legit. He email's me a picture of Beastmans helmet that he sold to someone else. So I asked him to take a picture of the helmet with a piece of paper in front of it with his email address written on it to prove authenticity. He sends me a picture of Volpin's helmet, in Volpin's workshop with a photoshopped image of a piece of paper with his email address written on it. I called him on it and never heard from him again. Then I see him make this post here. I just felt it was nec. to bring it to the public eye before he takes advantage of somone who might not know any better. I reported the post to the admin's. Here is the picture he sent me as proof.

5. Like zer0g, Champiness, Beastman likes this post
  6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiares View Post
    I agree with Irish as far as the picture goes. That is a beastman original. (I own one, it's my reference for looks) As far as him scamming I don't know, but if he's posting pictures of other peoples' works it makes me wonder.
    I Also agree, helmet was built by me.I know that particular helmet showing in picture, its yours Alex;Im totally sure since there is 1 little detail that no other I have ever built has.

That picture was taken by me in my shop;I even have a video of same helmet in same spot showing the lights functioning and this detail i'm talking about.

If you notice that same pic show details of the electrocardiogram,chin bar and grid lighting functioning.
    Items description do not even match the options and function capabilities of helmet in picture.

Based on this info I believe that,whatever he is trying to sell probably doesn't even exist.

7. Like Rabid Irish likes this post
  8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Irish View Post
    Not to get too off topic, but here is a bit more info on this moebagels character.

I noticed his original post in the WTB thread. Seemed fishy after Beastman's own comments. I went ahead and contacted him to see what kind of information he had to see if it was legit. He email's me a picture of Beastmans helmet that he sold to someone else. So I asked him to take a picture of the helmet with a piece of paper in front of it with his email address written on it to prove authenticity. He sends me a picture of Volpin's helmet, in Volpin's workshop with a photoshopped image of a piece of paper with his email address written on it. I called him on it and never heard from him again. Then I see him make this post here. I just felt it was nec. to bring it to the public eye before he takes advantage of somone who might not know any better. I reported the post to the admin's. Here is the picture he sent me as proof.

Busted...............

Hopefully no one has sent in any money yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by axelF View Post
    I let the rubberband do the magic.

9. Like Rabid Irish likes this post
  10. Rep:

that's sad...

11. Like Rabid Irish likes this post
  12. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

we've taken care of the issue as far as we can, so let's move on to continue with selling actual helmets.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

13. Rep:

hey guys, selling this helmet

lol jk

14. Like LUK3FAULK, PedroAloha likes this post
  15. Rep:

Im looking for either a Guy-Man or a Thomas helmet. Just a simple completed helmet NO LEDS. i want any era. Im only 14 so please have one in the $100-$200 range. Send email to angellomio1192@yahoo.com

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast