1. Rep:

Re: Want to Buy a Daft Punk Helmet

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by darknath View Post
    Hi guys... now please don't crucify me for lowballing or being an idiot?

I just would like to hear how far 300$ would get me in regards to these criteria:

- Guy helmet
    - Any era honestly
    - Working LEDs
    - no need for gold finish (prefer black actually)
    - head is like 58, but i dont like it too tight, so preferably a bit bigger..
    - fair quality, nothing that will break at the lightest bump, but no need for anything fancy..

this is just an inquiry, and if it so happens that 300$ will get me nothing more than the ear then okay, then i will be that much wiser on the subject

thanks
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoguaiProps..._shop_redirect

That's the usual range you can expect for most DP helmets on average.
    Last edited by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS; 8th Jan 2013 at 03:02.

2. Rep:

A cast can be anywhere from 250-450. Chrome is what gets you high in the sky price wise...make sure your getting a vac formed PETG visor too!

Electronics is a whole nother ball park.

Good luck.
    Remember, only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise... and many Bothans died to bring you this post! www.facebook.com/9336industries

3. Rep:

Thanks for the replies , guess i need to wait a little while before i can conjur up that amount of money :P

4. Rep:

If you like the idea of a black Guy Man with lights, think about an Encore version. EL wife is pretty cheap and a black paintjob on the cast wouldn't break the bank. Most people see a build as a project, finished helmets are incredibly rare, Beatsman is the only one i know offers the full package. Look into getting a cast and doing a little work on it yourself. The satisfaction value in the end will be 10 fold. 300 bucks may very well get you a cast and visor somewhere, but even if you had to stretch to $400. Its not as bad saving up an extra $100 than it is trying to save an extra $1000....

5. Rep:

I am looking to acquire a large combination amount of Daft Punk helmets, preferably a mix of both Guy and Thomas for a project I am working on. I was wondering if anyone might be willing to work out a price for me and possibly help me out by constructing a few for me. I know this may seem like a completely crazy request, because of how much time and labor goes into these things. I am willing to save and invest in this over a period of time. I am also aware this isn't the type of thing you would intend to get wholesale. But I would sincerely appreciate any help at all. I've been watching tutorials on builds, and I am completely and utterly convinced I cannot construct anything of the sort on my own. Any help is appreciated whether it be help to get started on construction of my own/help in constructing some for me. Thanks guys.

+please don't hate me for this post. I know a lot of you will say start planning on being a millionaire in the future. Because that's the only way you'll get what you want. Even if you were kind enough to point me in the direction of a "cheaper" cosplay website that would be awesome. Just please cheapest price!!
    Last edited by velocitygirl; 23rd Jan 2013 at 20:11.

6. Rep:

greetings,

I sold 5 of my helmets last month to a photographer in Switzerland. Add me on FB, weŽll talk!
    FB: Maz Power

cheers!!

Last edited by Short_Delay; 23rd Jan 2013 at 21:31.

7. Rep:

Looking to buy a Guy helmet or cast. I don't require paint or a tinted visor. Hopefully just the helm/visor. Defects dont matter. Shoot me a pm, I just need something basic.
    Last edited by mimbo757; 5th Feb 2013 at 22:02.

8. Rep:

Hi,

I'm looking to get a Guy Manuel Helmet, any era. Looking for it to be pretty much complete, needs to be chromed. LED would be a plus but not a deal breaker. Please PM me with what you have and cost. Not in a rush for it to get it, willing to wait for it to be made. I'm located in Canada.

Thanks in advance.

9. Rep:

Hello everyone,

just signed for this

I am looking to get a Encore costume.
    I don't have a preference towards which one though.
    Please help me

10. Rep:

Hello, I am looking for:

Guy Helmet from Discovery Era Completed With LED's on the ear part's of the helmet and each side of visor/ As well as the price without the LED's. Also curious on a price for just having the LED's installed if I can get my hands on a helmet without LED's. So PM me and we can work out some prices.

Many Thanks

Jake

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast