1. Rep:

girlies liking daft_punk

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I wish I could find some where I live. A lot that I know of mainly like hip hop, r & b, and etc. it's not that I don't like these genres noe do I listen to them but I would love to have a girl that likes them as much as I do.

2. Rep:

Re: girlies liking daft_punk

You should probably look for more in a girl than what music she listens to.

If you imagine having romantic evenings discussing the intricacies of Guy-Man's input VS Thomas's input on the Discovery album and then having a night of rollin' and scratchin' together you are slightly misguided there my friend.

Also find a deadmau5 girl, you'll find they are far kinkier and like to wear their fan-made mau5heads when you are in bed with them.

EDIT: If you are into that sort of thing...

3. Rep:

Yea you really shouldn't decide you like or dislike a person just because of their taste in music
    You should be more interested in their personality and their character because if you do decide to marry a person in the future, in the long run that's all that matters

4. Rep:

Find someone who you like and they'll take an interest into what things you like, if its meant to be maybe you can even enlighten her onto the path of the Daft, i was quite lucky to have a girl who loved Dance music and Daft Punk in particular alongside cassius and justice, shame i ****ed that one up lol

"We are just Human....After all"

5. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

hey. hello. we exist! shox

but as others have stated, having the same favorite band or even similar musical taste doesn't equate to happily ever after.

i'm speaking from experience. while things didn't work out, i think we're on pretty good terms all things considered.
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Bison View Post
    Imagine having romantic evenings discussing the intricacies of Guy-Man's input VS Thomas's input on the Discovery album and then having a night of rollin' and scratchin' together
    Still a better love story than twilight.
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

7. Mod - AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Fundave View Post
    Still a better love story than twilight.
    Using the loo is a better love story than Twilight.

8. Like TECHNoLy DEAD, something awesome likes this post
  9. Rep:

Girls are extremely attracted to guys who likes the exact same things as them. That's why some guys willingly watch Sex & The City 2, listen to Beyoncé, talk about how jealous they get when she smiles at José from the gas station and other assorted stereotypical girl stuff.
    Last edited by MissingNo; 30th Mar 2012 at 21:04. Reason: Me fail English? That's unpossible!

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by MissingNo View Post
    Girls are extremely attracted to guys who likes the exact same things as them. That's why some guys willingly watch Sex & The City 2, listen to Beyoncé, talk about how jealous they get when she smiles at José from the gas station and other assorted stereotypical girl stuff.
    I will choose to believe you're speaking ironically.

I dunno, man. Speaking as someone of the female persuasion, while it would be great to have a significant other with similar music tastes, it's really not everything. Hell, I'd just like them to have SOME kinda music taste of their own. As in someone you could ask "so what kinda tunagggee do you pump brah" and they wouldn't be like "uhhhh everything except country LOL WEEZY LOL".
    Last edited by n00b Tr00per; 31st Mar 2012 at 03:47. Reason: Caught a bad case of the English Fails from MissingNo

11. Rep:

i'm not saying i would dislike a girl for having a different taste. i just wish there were more of them that liked daft punk, but it seems to be kinda rare from around where i am...or at least from what i know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast