1. Rep:

TRON T3 headphones

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Does anyone of you have the monster T3 headphones?

I came across them on a 2nd hand website here in my country and i bought them. They were still in the seal. was very excited because i really thought that they would be perfect. I got them today in the mail and i immediately unboxed them. I was like a happy 6 year old boy hahaha.

After i unboxed them i immediately tried them out on my phone (HTC desire) and put on music. I wanted to check the bass so i put on Revolution 909. But when the the hi-hats came in, i was very disappointed. The quality is not what i expected it to be. Very poor actually. The low tones are pretty good. But the mid and the high tones are impure and sound tinny and shrill.

Does anyone else have this same experience?

2. Rep:

Re: TRON T3 headphones

Wait, the headphones or the in ear ones?

I had the in ear ones.....They were good for about two months. I kept super good care of them,as they were a gift. I didn't turn them up too loud, I put them in a case, and I barely even used them. At the most, I actually used them for about 6 hours.

Then, one day, they stopped. Don't know why. I thought the sound quality was pretty good though.

Be careful, man....That's all I can say.

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Crank729 View Post
    Wait, the headphones or the in ear ones?

I had the in ear ones.....They were good for about two months. I kept super good care of them,as they were a gift. I didn't turn them up too loud, I put them in a case, and I barely even used them. At the most, I actually used them for about 6 hours.

Then, one day, they stopped. Don't know why. I thought the sound quality was pretty good though.

Be careful, man....That's all I can say.
    So the fact that mine look a bit crappy in build is not just my eyes playing tricks on me?

4. Rep:

They might be fake, loads of headphones sold on the net are fake.
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Fundave View Post
    They might be fake, loads of headphones sold on the net are fake.
    agreed, pretty much all of the major brands (monster, beats by dre, that kinda thing) have TONS of fakes online, you have to be soooooo careful.

sorry to hear they don't sound great though, to be honest I think most of them major brands over price their products but don't deliver on specs/sound.

Manager of DAFT LIFE Facebook page/blog.

6. Rep:

ok dafuq..

so for music they're crap. But i tried them out on my psp, and they sound perfect! its like I'm really in the game.

But i do think i got fake ones though. oh well, at least they work Am gonna try and buy them off the monster website. But they don't ship world wide i think..

7. Rep:

It's always best to go official, although they are a bit more expensive, the guarantee of a legit product makes it worth it.
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Fundave View Post
    It's always best to go official, although they are a bit more expensive, the guarantee of a legit product makes it worth it.
    very true yes.

Unfortunately, only few Monster products are available here. And the TRON products are the ones that are not, and the monster online shop doesn't ship world wide.

But then again, oh well. having fake ones won't keep me up at night. If i paid more then it would, but i only paid 40 buck for it, so its not that bad.

9. Rep:

I'd say they're fake...Those headphones are so hard to find

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

10. Rep:

I'm pretty sure mine are real, they have that monster quality that I have heard in beats. The craftmenshift in my pair actually feels authentic. Although I wish there was a authenticity sticker on the inside like there was on the beats. But I'm guessing they didn't put one on the T1's because they were never fully released to the public.
    Contact