Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Rep:
    88h88's Avatar
    Posts
    85
    Points
    333
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    new jersey, usa
    Default

    hey there!!

    Remove this ad: become a supporter
    i'm new but i've lurked around this forum quite a bit :]

    you can call me led(pronounced like "pencil lead"), not my real name of course but that's how i go online.

    obviously i'm a HUGE danger fan, favorite producer by far and probably my favorite artist in general, been a fan of his since 2009 :] also a big fan of ed banger.

    i like all kinds of edm, i'm a big huge 80s nerd, i'm big on scifi and monsters and retro things in general and i have a tumblr where i put all that ****, lol.

    that's about all there is to me so yea, hi guys :B



  2. Rep:
    DJ_Sam_909's Avatar
    Posts
    3,416
    Points
    13,058
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Essex (haha, "sex"), England.
    Default

    Re: hey there!!

    Welcome to the club, Led! You might want to make a note of that in your sig or something so people know what to call you

    Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

  3. Rep:
    88h88's Avatar
    Posts
    85
    Points
    333
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    new jersey, usa
    Default

    Re: hey there!!

    ha, good idea :B



  4. Ye Olde Modô
    Rep:
    axelF's Avatar
    Posts
    3,188
    Points
    10,321
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Default

    Re: hey there!!

    Hey welcome to the club!

    Man I like your sig, never seen that before lol



  5. Rep:
    88h88's Avatar
    Posts
    85
    Points
    333
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    new jersey, usa
    Default

    Re: hey there!!

    Quote Originally Posted by axelF View Post
    Hey welcome to the club!

    Man I like your sig, never seen that before lol
    it's a pretty old bit of danger art, he tucked it away in the very last page of his myspace photos haha



  6. Rep:
    DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Posts
    653
    Points
    1,925
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Look out your window. If you see me, you're there.
    Default

    Re: hey there!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 88h88 View Post
    it's a pretty old bit of danger art, he tucked it away in the very last page of his myspace photos haha
    Myspace?! Geez, I haven't heard that name in years. Lol. But nice to have you here, Led. Sadly, I'm not an 80's nerd (probably because i was negative something years old then) but it's nice to have you here regardless.

  7. Rep:
    88h88's Avatar
    Posts
    85
    Points
    333
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    new jersey, usa
    Default

    Re: hey there!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkaDirka View Post
    Myspace?! Geez, I haven't heard that name in years. Lol. But nice to have you here, Led. Sadly, I'm not an 80's nerd (probably because i was negative something years old then) but it's nice to have you here regardless.
    HA
    same
    i'm only 18 i was just raised an 80s child