1. Thumbs up

Re: Daft Punk Pepakura File Collection

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortico View Post
    Yes, I'd recommend WineBottler, which is a wrapper around Wine and allows you to install Windows programs as Mac OS X application packages. I haven't gotten around to testing Pepakura under Wine, but I'd like to hear if it works for you, if I ever happen to pick up the hobby.
    Thanks I will try this out tomorrow morning.

2. Rep:

Can anyone reccomend the easiet, simplest Thomas pep? I am proficient with papercraft, I admin a papercraft forum bla bla lazers bla bla so yeah I know my way around builds, but last time I built a Thomas with paper the complexity of the model caused it to turn out ****ty. I'm looking for the bare bones here that'll get me the right shape.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

3. Rep:

Well according to pepakura logic, the more simpler it gets, the more inaccurate it becomes. But if you don't really care about accuracy, I would reccomend dung0beetle's discovery model. That was the first Thomas I ever built and I seemed to build it with ease. The ears though can be a b***h.
    Got a question??? Check out my Question/Answer Thread!

Follow me on Twitter! @DaftSauce

4. Rep:

Hey guys, does anyone know what happened to the rundown Thomas model? The paid-for link is dead, and honestly that's the one I like the most.

5. Rep:

Thanks for letting me know. I fixed the link for you!

6. Rep:

i tried making the dung0beetle tron era guy file

i tried it because it looks alot like the RAM helmet and i like the closed back under the wires. when i got to the ears i hated the thing cuz it had weird confusing ear parts.. i think ill use the modified version... just warning i guess

edit: idk how to make the pic show
    Last edited by daft punk01; 26th May 2013 at 21:14.

7. Rep:

Really cool. i especially like Dung0Beetle's version of the Thomas helmet. But what i want to know is that if i do print the pieces out, what do i do with them. how do i cut them. and how do i put them together? please help.

8. Rep:

the Dung0beetle v4 is 300 mm tall. I built it, and it is a beautiful model, best one in my opinion. unfortunately it seems to be a little too large. some of these are around 250 mm tall, that would be more like it. be warned with this one, and how would I change the scale?

9. Rep:

im sorry im new and i cant open the files for anything ive tried using both links(4shared and Skydrive) and i cant open them on either because on 4shared it says "This file is no longer available because of claim by SCPP." and Skydrive wont work because it says i need to have a specific program and i dont. so i have no idea and i really want to do this project for the summer

10. Rep:

First timer here at trying to make pepakura models what do i need to be able to print them out onto the cardstock i have?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast