Tags:
exclu,
exclu dw
  1. Rep:
    Look out your window. If you see me, you're there.

Re: TDC Podcast

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    So come friday, will there be a link to the podcast on the interface of the site, or will SA (or anyone else involved with it, I guess) make a post with a link? Cos with the time, I'd probly be able to watch it live.

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DirkaDirka View Post
    So come friday, will there be a link to the podcast on the interface of the site, or will SA (or anyone else involved with it, I guess) make a post with a link? Cos with the time, I'd probly be able to watch it live.
    I think broadcasting it live would be near impossible. I don't have a server or anything to run it off, and plus I also have to edit it all together and chop all the music in and everything afterwards.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Boob Ross View Post
    Okay....

-> TO EVERYBODY WHO WANTS HIS OR HER TRACK IN THE SHOW<-

Please write a mail with your TDC-Username and the track you want to get promoted (Link pls) to :

tracks.thedaftcast@gmx.de

I will choose a fixed number of Tracks for every Episode then and ill message you back if your Track is in the next one (so you can possibly get into that episode and get interviewed or something). EVERY TRACK (except its completly terrible, which i doubt will happen) will be played, its just a matter of time.

QUESTIONS:

-How many Tracks you want per episode?

-Will people, which are not from tdc, also be able to promote their tracks there?

Ill send the finnished "Tracklist" to SA when its finnished (with the links to the songs of course). Since there is not much time to go until the first episode, we all need to hurry up a bit with this :P
    Yep people, do this. Added to the first post. I'll do a master post with all the info about being on episode 1 and make a new thread in a sec.
    About the number of songs, I say you just paste the list of links with the song name and artist infront of them into the chat window and we'll keep going until we get to like an hour of recording. The song listening is the main last section of the episode. So maybe 15 or so links? If you don't get many submissions, there's always the 'Your Music' section of this forum

I think broadcasting it live would be near impossible. I don't have a server or anything to run it off, and plus I also have to edit it all together and chop all the music in and everything afterwards.

EDIT: DISCUSS PARTICIPATING IN EPISODE ONE HERE: http://www.thedaftclub.com/forum/sho...864#post478864
    Last edited by something awesome; 12th Aug 2012 at 02:22.

Wee Waa

4. Rep:
    Look out your window. If you see me, you're there.

Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post

Okay. How long do you think it'll take to edit everything altogether? Like, recording it on friday (or saturday depending on timezones) and then having the podcast uploaded the next friday? I'm just curious to see how this podcast'll turn out since I'm most likely not eligible to be on it (since i've only been here for a couple months and stuff).

5. Rep:

Okay. How long do you think it'll take to edit everything altogether? Like, recording it on friday (or saturday depending on timezones) and then having the podcast uploaded the next friday? I'm just curious to see how this podcast'll turn out since I'm most likely not eligible to be on it (since i've only been here for a couple months and stuff).
    I'd say it'd be up within an hour or so of recording.

Wee Waa

6. Rep:

so ja that was intense
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

7. Like Champiness likes this post
  8. Mod - AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    Rep:

It was quite cool, I was happy with it.

9. Rep:

Good Job with the Podcast!!

I think it would be great to join a future one about the Rolling Stones EDM List, just for fun.

10. Like Champiness likes this post
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617