1. Rep:

Weird facts about you.

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I seriously hope there's not a thread like this or whatever, but this is just a thread to share weird facts about you.

Mine is that I have a type of synesthesia where I taste music/sounds. Once I was listening to my iPod and I started tasting mangoes and then on the next song I started tasting blood. I also once listened to a song and I tasted peanut butter on the first note and tasted almonds on the second.

So, what's your unique trait?
    Last edited by PuddingCat; 7th Oct 2012 at 14:20.

2. Like HUMAN123, Champiness likes this post
  3. Rep:

Re: Weird facts about you.

i crave pudding every millisecond

4. Rep:

Umm...

I can't take naps. No matter how tired I am, it has to be pitch black in my room for me to sleep. So no afternoon naps for me. I literally have to be COMPLETELY exhausted or I have to be very sick. Even when I am sick most of the times I just lay there with my eyes closed. I've only taken 3 naps this whole year, while all my friends say they take like 3 a day lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by axelF View Post
    I let the rubberband do the magic.

5. Rep:

I absolutely hate using round parentheses. Even seeing them being used bothers me. I know they are correct to be used as a symbol, but I dunno. I just hate how they look. Whether writing assignments, typing or solving math equations or anything that requires brackets, I always use square parentheses. I also hate calling parentheses "brackets". PARENTHESES.

6. Like HUMAN123, tom2991 likes this post
  7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by PuddingCat View Post
    I seriously hope there's not a thread like this or whatever, but this is just a thread to share weird (but not gross) facts about you.

Mine is that I have a very rare type of synesthesia where I taste music/sounds. Once I was listening to my iPod and I started tasting mangoes and then on the next song I started tasting blood. I also once listened to a song and I tasted peanut butter on the first note and tasted almonds on the second.

So, what's your unique trait?
    HOLYSHIZNIT another synnie! I have music-color synesthesia, as well as grapheme-color synesthesia for numbers and the musical alphabet.
    Also, I have a long record of doing weird stuff when I sleepwalk. As a little girl, I once got out of the house, unlocked the door, and just stood there until my mom called me back in. Another time I walked right out of my cousin's house and made it to the porch steps until my aunt woke me up. This past week, I did odd things for 2 days in a row:
    1) Monday, I was semiconscious and leapt out of bed thinking I'd be late to practicum, then mumbled something (roomie said it was "Now back to our regularly scheduled program.") and went right back to sleep.
    2) Tuesday I sat up in bed and stared at her across the room, completely silent, then laid back down. I don't remember this at all.
    My sister and I both have a habit of sleeptalking, and we've all but had a conversation together.
    Musical Mod
    "No art is so subject to indiscriminate judgement as music." - Johann Joachim Quantz

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by zer0g View Post
    umm...

I can't take naps. No matter how tired i am, it has to be pitch black in my room for me to sleep. So no afternoon naps for me. I literally have to be completely exhausted or i have to be very sick. Even when i am sick most of the times i just lay there with my eyes closed. I've only taken 3 naps this whole year, while all my friends say they take like 3 a day lol.
    u too?

9. Moderator
    Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by n00b Tr00per View Post
    I absolutely hate using round parentheses. Even seeing them being used bothers me.

(but not gross)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherieD'Amoure View Post
    (roomie said it was "Now back to our regularly scheduled program.")
    You should both be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Sam_909 View Post
    Champiness

It's a sign.

10. Rep:

Mine is that I have a type of synesthesia where I taste music/sounds.
    Oh boy! Another person with synesthesia who isn't me?

Quote Originally Posted by zer0g View Post
    Umm...

I can't take naps. No matter how tired I am, it has to be pitch black in my room for me to sleep. So no afternoon naps for me. I literally have to be COMPLETELY exhausted or I have to be very sick. Even when I am sick most of the times I just lay there with my eyes closed. I've only taken 3 naps this whole year, while all my friends say they take like 3 a day lol.
    I have the same problem. I've never been able to sleep during the day and the only times I have were the times I was suffering from extreme jetlag. Your friends sound VERY lazy by the way xD

Quote Originally Posted by n00b Tr00per View Post
    I absolutely hate using round parentheses. Even seeing them being used bothers me. I know they are correct to be used as a symbol, but I dunno. I just hate how they look. Whether writing assignments, typing or solving math equations or anything that requires brackets, I always use square parentheses. I also hate calling parentheses "brackets". PARENTHESES.
    You make emoticons sad

I have a problem when I'm thinking about what I'm going to say and halfway through the sentence I often find that information just drops straight out of my mind and I'm left there like: "So I saw this guy the other day and he had a...........er............." It can be very frustrating at times especially when it happened last week in a freaking job interview!

Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

11. Like tom2991 likes this post
  12. Rep:

Bangarang made me hungry when I listened to it for the first month.

13. Like donatello, Champiness likes this post
  14. Rep:

Every night, I cry myself to sleep while clutching a Haruko Haruhara body pillow.
    Pasta!

15. Like n00b Tr00per likes this post
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast