1. Supporter of TDC
    Rep:

Re: Monster Tron T1 Daft Punk Edition Headphones

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftCrunk View Post
    Are you guys still enjoying your headphones? Any problems? I am thinking of just getting them from the link provided. Is that where you bought yours? Thanks!
    Actually I dont use them alot, but the quality of the headphones isn't the best. One part on one of the earcover (the second last pic of my post) is glued on very bad. You can see the rght cover ,or whatever this is called, isnt really glued on anymore.

But the sound quality is great. And when you wear these you just look f***ing awesome :P Also you can find them now on ebay for the same price too. So right now I'd rather buy them on ebay
    Guy-Manuel – its like formula one but standing up without water

2. Rep:

just ordered mine, but I'm forcing myself not to use them until after AP exams
    I'll let you know how they are when I get'em.

3. Rep:

How legit is this site? I have Beats Mixr's (I know, I know, but I like them) and they have awesome quality. I'm not sure if I should get these, and how they compare. If these are better (they do look AMAZING!), I might wait till July, and if they are in stock get them for my Birthday.

I live in the UK. How long do you think they will take to deliver? (anyone with experience)

Thanks.

4. Rep:

So I ordered mine on eBay on April 29th, and they just came in today. I love them!
    Contact

5. Rep:

I cant wait to get them! Does anybody know wheather the ones on aliexpress are more reliable then the ones from ebay?
    Thank you.

6. Rep:

You can find them here. Where I got mine they came fast and are worth every cent. Great quality great seller communication. http://dmcshop.ecrater.com/p/1792201...n-t1-daft-punk

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Punker13 View Post
    I cant wait to get them! Does anybody know wheather the ones on aliexpress are more reliable then the ones from ebay?
    Thank you.
    I'm not sure about either ones on those sites but I bought some from this seller on ecrater and he takes paypal ships pretty quick and sends great quality headphones they have been working great ever since I got them and I rock them like everyday for the last 2 months with no problem.
    http://dmcshop.ecrater.com/p/1792201...n-t1-daft-punk

8. Rep:

hello guys !

yeeh sorry for my bad english, i'm belgian, and i really would like to buy this headphone, and this price is .. wow, amazing ! I only have paypal (no credit card) and texass1's website said "no more stock" .. So did someone know an other website where i can buy it ?

thanks a lots guyzzz <3

9. Rep:

If you search for them on eBay they shouldn't be to hard to find for a cheap price, anyways, almost a month in and I love them, I get complemented everywhere I go with them. People love them. Haha the only issue it the sound quality when you have the lights turned on for a long period of time, you start to here a high pitched squeal I guess because of the voltage from the light itself, it runs through the same wire as the audio cable so it must interfere occasionally. But I still love them!
    Contact

10. Rep:

Hey hears a spot to get them my friend just picked his up here. He seen mine and made me find him some figured I'd share the link so here you go http://dmcshopp.ecrater.com/ get them while they last.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast