1. Rep:

Re: Monster Tron T1 Daft Punk Edition Headphones

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftNeiB View Post
    The black ones are different in sound, though I don't know how noticeable. I think they were also supposed to be supplied with a mic (or different mic) to the white Daft Punk flavour.

Only the white ones are Daft Punk and are supposed to deliver a sound for the more music loving listener whilst the black ones are supposed to deliver a sound aimed at gamers - more bass heavy.

I've ordered my white ones off eBay only having found this thread now, so I no doubt could have got them cheaper from the links in this thread. If I got dealt a customs bill then probably the price be the same as mine are from a UK seller and brand new too (with box, etc, etc).

My question for those who already have their's... Were you aware of, and manage to locate the re-engineered TRON Legacy soundtrack made for these headphones. Monster were supposed to include them with the white Daft Punk versions only but being that they never got an official release, I'm guessing that might be really hard if not impossible to find.
    Sorry man I haven't seen the Re-engineered TRON-legacy soundtrack. Actually I haven't heard of that bit of information until you brought it up! Ill do some more research and report back hahaha!

2. Rep:

http://www.bigvaluedepot.com/store/b...product=139219

Here is a good spot to get some brand new other than ebay. Seller seems pretty decent my friend got his here I checked them out. 100% worth it. The quality of sound is better than beats pro's and the led;'s are pretty bright. this seller only has white one's though no black.

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by texass1 View Post

Here is a good spot to get some brand new other than ebay. Seller seems pretty decent my friend got his here I checked them out. 100% worth it. The quality of sound is better than beats pro's and the led;'s are pretty bright. this seller only has white one's though no black.
    thanks but I'm low on money so i think ill go with the ones that are only $120.00 haha

4. Rep:

So where can I get some good quality headphones that is PayPal friendly and cheap?

5. Rep:

If you want to use headphones to use in your every/day life, you shouldn't buy these ones.
    Judging that they are produced by Monster, they wouldn't last longer than 6 months without crackling noises. Structural quality is even worse than the music quality, which as i said, seems great at first but after a few months they start breaking down.
    They look awesome, and are great for time to time use / displaying them or just for having them.

''Bonjour I am in a Formula 1 car.''
    - Thomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Kid View Post
    Yeah, yeah, pics or it...it.....it happened and you just never posted pics....
    Quote Originally Posted by Camerabob1 View Post
    Did you know... "what?"
    That I can go to Japan. And back.

6. Rep:

Got Some right here for $210 Brand new unopened and Free Shipping paypal accepted.

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by texass1 View Post
    Got Some right here for $210 Brand new unopened and Free Shipping paypal accepted.

Dang, that quite expensive, I found mine on eBay for around $125 if I remember correctly. I think you got gipped. They are meant to be cheaper than beats, not more expensive.
    Contact

8. Rep:

Hey I got my Tron T1 Headphones last year (December 27th, 2012) for Christmas. I bought them from Aliexpress and I am very happy with them! Although it has a small crack at the top, and being a bit dirty (cloth turning brown because of dust), it still is as good as new. BUT, the right ear keeps on having this static noise. It's VERY frustrating you have no idea. I think it might be dirt in the headphone (I know it's not my phone as I changed phones while having the T1 and the problem still persisted), but if there's any other reason it could be doing static, please tell me. And if you know how to fix this, Id really appreciate it. Otherwise, I will bring it to Future Shop and get them checked out.

9. Rep:

Hi, Im new here. You can buy all Monster product from the philippines. You will need to add shipping fee ofcourse but it will be a lot cheaper ordering from them..

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jimen...14064678701748

10. Rep:

I have these! I got them back when they came out, but never used them. If you want 'em, I'm selling. Totally unused, still in the (awesome) box.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142463619848

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast