1. Rep:
    Question

Where can i find the Together songs in lossless audio?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hello, i've been looking everywhere trying to find the songs in lossless format for weeks now! I've even asked DJ Falcon himself, and he didn't know.

2. Rep:

Re: Where can i find the Together songs in lossless audio?

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameislol View Post
    Hello, i've been looking everywhere trying to find the songs in lossless format for weeks now! I've even asked DJ Falcon himself, and he didn't know.
    hold up let me get this straight, u talked to DJ FALCON and asked for a lossless verion of together songs...... u talked to dj falcon.........

^^^this^^^

3. Like DJ_Sam_909, Champiness likes this post
  4. Rep:

Well, i asked him on facebook...

5. Rep:

You can buy them on vinyl, it's a lossless format. If you want it digitally, you can buy So Much Love To Give on CD from Discogs, I bought it from there too. There are no other CD releases of their songs I know of.

6. Rep:

I don't have a vinyl player, and i can't afford one, and i'd prefer to get the songs in digital format, like wav or flac.

7. Rep:

I have the same problem with almost any Crydamoure and Roulé releases. Most vinyl rips online aren't ripped really well, and are pretty useless for mixing (which I do with Ableton).
    I'm also a vinyl and cd collector (I don't like digital releases ), and lot of stuff is hard to find nowadays (or very expensive because of it's rareness, even cd versions), but still I buy what I can find (not that I already have them all, even far from it). But ripping vinyl decently isn't an easy job as well! I've tried it few times and 90% of the times I'm not happy with the result.

So, for now, I guess I need to be happy with a lot of crappy rips, untill I find a copies to buy (when I got the money ).

Good luck in finding those versions, and feel free to pass them to me when you find them.

Aside from this, I'm glad a lot of vinyl releases contain a cd version and download code nowadays, that's the best idea ever!!
    Last edited by Justin Case; 7th Mar 2013 at 00:33.
    *Music Is Heroin For My Ears*
    "Once you free your mind about the concept of music being correct, you can do whatever you want. There is no preconception of what to do." - Giorgio Moroder

8. Rep:

Oh well, then i don't know what to do, and i feel that the rips already available is unbearable to listen to with my sennheiser HD 650's, as i'm used to listening to lossless.

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameislol View Post
    Oh well, then i don't know what to do, and i feel that the rips already available is unbearable to listen to with my sennheiser HD 650's, as i'm used to listening to lossless.
    you have the hd 650 and can't afford a turntable? no offense but here in germany the hd 650 is about 340 euros. and i guess a decent used turntable is about the same. you would not regret the investment if you plan to get the stuff on vinyl!
    Last edited by rockwell; 19th May 2013 at 10:04.

10. Rep:

The medium is the message

11. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by rockwell View Post
    you have the hd 650 and can't afford a turntable? no offense but here in germany the hd 650 is about 340 euros. and i guess a decent used turntable is about the same. you would not regret the investment if you plan to get the stuff on vinyl!
    I got them cheap, and i am thinking of getting a turntable, but i don't like the cracks and noise you get with the most cheap turntables, that's why i prefer digital format.

I've heard a vinyl rip that sounded great, i didn't hear any noise or cracks, but the equipment that was used to rip costs about 5500 euro.

So if you could recommend me a setup with as little noise possible for under 700 euro, that'd be great!