1. awe$▲m
    Rep:

Re: Daft Punk @ UMF watching SHM

Remove this ad: become a supporter

i don't see no lucious locks of guyf and no balding of thomaf so these pics are a sham

2. Rep:

its so funny that shm is having their last set and the interwebz only care if the dafts were watching or not LOL

3. Like Champiness, Lifetrain likes this post
  4. awe$▲m
    Rep:

shm are way better solo, i'm not even mad that it's their last show

5. Rep:

Glaring Issues:
    1. No height disparity - The men in the picture all look similar heights. We know Guy is much shorter than Thomas.
    2. Guy's hair - has been long for years and years. It was photographed at least twice in the last twelve months still long. But suddenly he has a short cut?
    3. Thomas' Hair - First, Thomas has extremely curly hair. The guy in the picture who is supposed to be Thomas does not. Plus, as already mentioned Thomas has a very clear bald spot. While the man in the picture seems to be losing some hair, its not even close to Thomas'.
    4. Facial features - The man who is supposedly Guy looks nothing like any of his pictures from profile. Same with "Thomas".

This girl claims she met and talked to them, but had to take shady side profile shots while they weren't looking. If she actually met them why not take the standard hands over the face shot like everyone else? In one of the shots you can see way too much face for them to ever have been cool with it. These guys just announced their triumphant studio return after 8 years less than 24 hours before. .Everyone is Daft Punk crazy and they pre-sold their album to the top of iTunes in a day. But the only person who noticed they were in attendance was this one chick who obviously likes the attention from taking pictures with DJ's? Bull****. Bull**** x1000000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12