Results 21 to 30 of 62
  1. Rep:
    Ice Cream Kid's Avatar
    Posts
    1,655
    Points
    4,935
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Playing in the shadows
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by That feel when no gf View Post
    Bronies are the worst kind of people because they're disgusting 30 year-old men watching mlp and they grow like cancer.
    BROGRES FTW.
    I sincerely hope that was irony
    Quote Originally Posted by donatello68 View Post
    So let's all make peace, make love, and dance to Mord Fustang, yeah?
    Soundcloud
    I promise I'll get to using that thing sometime
    Continental Breakfast: Ice Cream Department Manager

  2. Rep:
    Dev the Robot's Avatar
    Posts
    613
    Points
    2,354
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by that feel when no gf View Post
    bronies are the worst kind of people because they're disgusting 30 year-old men watching mlp and they grow like cancer.
    Brogres ftw.
    nopenopeoepononoonoeponoepnope

  3. Like donatello, Gyhujikolp likes this post
  4. Rep:
    MissingNo's Avatar
    Posts
    621
    Points
    1,916
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    (Hilarious)Peripheral brony: http://i.imgur.com/Q9b1YUK.png
    Last edited by MissingNo; 30th Mar 2013 at 18:03.

  5. Rep:
    Gyhujikolp's Avatar
    Posts
    25
    Points
    135
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fillydelphia
    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That feel when no gf View Post
    Bronies are the worst kind of people because they're disgusting 30 year-old men watching mlp and they grow like cancer.
    BROGRES FTW.
    What's with all the hate? Bronies aren't bad people like I said. I don't even know a brony that old. 30 is when you usually have a child already. Sometimes you have to put things aside to focus on more important things. I believe 30 yers old just pushes the limit for being a brony. Why do you say bronies are disgusting? Is it because you hear that we MASTURBATE to MLp? Only sick f*cks fap to that kind of stuff. It's really gross. I'm a christian so I can't fap, but even non-religious bronies don't fap to MLP as well. I I don't understand why people hate on bronies. Bronies are like every single other fandom. The go to conventions, the dress up in costumes, the sing songs, they all have fun. If you like Daft Punk, would like it if someone called you GAAAAAAYYYY? Would you like it if you were criticised for liking a specific band? That is how we bronies feel. Please stop the hate. And as Dev said, don't post in a pony thread if you don't like bronies. Keep your thoughts to yourself and havanisedey.




    Also tl;dr

    Quote Originally Posted by That feel when no gf View Post
    Bronies are the worst kind of people because they're disgusting 30 year-old men watching mlp and they grow like cancer.
    BROGRES FTW.
    FU-K YOU YOU SON OF AHAAOJSAOLANALAN AGAJSPSKS ABSODHSBELFOFBBXKCKCIFKENDJDKDILCLFLDLSKENNEJDJDVB DKXLODKDNSNSKODKXJXKSOSLSJANSNSSJKDKDORKDfucc
    Last edited by spamwichx; 31st Mar 2013 at 22:28.
    Meh sandcloud
    http://soundcloud.com/gyhujikolp/
    I haf no tweiter I habr no fecesbook
    havfaniesdey ))))$

  6. Like jamesrosenrosen, Ice Cream Kid likes this post
  7. Rep:
    john_marston's Avatar
    Posts
    2,184
    Points
    7,074
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    My Little Pony has the same amount of letters as GAYYYYYYYYYY

    Coincidence? I think not.

  8. Rep:
    Dev the Robot's Avatar
    Posts
    613
    Points
    2,354
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyhujikolp View Post
    FU-K YOU YOU SON OF AHAAOJSAOLANALAN AGAJSPSKS ABSODHSBELFOFBBXKCKCIFKENDJDKDILCLFLDLSKENNEJDJDVB DKXLODKDNSNSKODKXJXKSOSLSJANSNSSJKDKDORKDfucc
    calm your ish bro lol

  9. Like donatello, Ice Cream Kid, Champiness likes this post
  10. Super Moderator
    Rep:
    digital*aria's Avatar
    Posts
    5,215
    Points
    15,032
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Grid
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    okay, why don't we all just stop talking, hm?

    WELCOME to TDC. enjoy your stay. let's be friends.
    "I love the sound of my speakers dying for the sake of my music."

  11. Like DJ_Sam_909, Champiness, Dev the Robot likes this post
  12. Rep:
    daft_mate's Avatar
    Posts
    2,661
    Points
    7,775
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    [/QUOTE]too late [/QUOTE]

    Just keep all the pony talk in one thread and no more since this is a forum for DP after all
    https://soundcloud.com/itsjenik
    Quote Originally Posted by sammi405 View Post
    There is always room for your life to get weirder
    "Idc bye"

  13. Rep:
    JamesTylerFitzgerald's Avatar
    Posts
    233
    Points
    1,049
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyhujikolp View Post
    I'm a christian so I can't fap,
    lol

    >Facebook<
    >Soundcloud!<
    techno logic

  14. Rep:
    LUK3FAULK's Avatar
    Posts
    752
    Points
    1,947
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Daftville
    Default

    Re: Any bronies out there?

    /)


    Oh and don't touch the couch.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast