1. Rep:

Re: Any bronies out there?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I don't like this thread so I say we should lock it now......
    https://soundcloud.com/itsjenik
    Quote Originally Posted by sammi405 View Post
    There is always room for your life to get weirder
    "Idc bye"

2. Rep:

agreed

For signing inquiries, email me at electroniquerecords@gmail.com

3. Rep:

Can someone pleeeaasseee lock this thread before TDC turns into a brony hate war?
    Quote Originally Posted by donatello68 View Post
    So let's all make peace, make love, and dance to Mord Fustang, yeah?
    Soundcloud
    I promise I'll get to using that thing sometime
    Continental Breakfast: Ice Cream Department Manager

4. Like donatello, Dev the Robot, LUK3FAULK likes this post
  5. Rep:

What has happened here?
    You people shouldn't hate on bronies because they have a passion for My Little Pony. To be honest, anyone can watch whatever show they like and there's no stopping them (except if you're an 8 yr old watching Human Centipede). I myself have watch MLP many times and I think its an alright show, it's just that some fans go WAY too far with their obsession and make pages of arguments on YouTube videos.
    That's what loses it for me.
    Let's not turn this into a flame war so big that we need the Avatar all because some people can't stand other people's personal interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by john_marston View Post
    My Little Pony has the same amount of letters as GAYYYYYYYYYY
    What's so wrong about being gay? You know, there are gay members on this forum who wouldn't be too pleased reading your post.

So let's all make peace, make love, and dance to Mord Fustang, yeah?

/thread and welcome to TDC, Gyhujikolp
    Last edited by donatello; 31st Mar 2013 at 21:29.

6. Rep:

well that escalated quickly. how do u lock thread
    Meh sandcloud
    http://soundcloud.com/gyhujikolp/
    I haf no tweiter I habr no fecesbook
    havfaniesdey ))))$

7. Rep:

Only moderators (Like digital*aria and Champiness) can lock threads

8. awe$▲m
    Rep:

We shouldn't have to lock the thread, you members should know better and not pick on someone that has different interests to you. This forum is diverse, and it would be nice if everyone showed respect to each other. We should make everyone feel welcome, and not chase them away. Really poor attitude guys. smfh

9. Rep:

Seriously. Anti-bronies.

SHUT UP.

If you don't want ponies, get off the internet.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyhujikolp View Post
    What's with all the hate? Bronies aren't bad people like I said. I don't even know a brony that old. 30 is when you usually have a child already. Sometimes you have to put things aside to focus on more important things. I believe 30 yers old just pushes the limit for being a brony. Why do you say bronies are disgusting? Is it because you hear that we MASTURBATE to MLp? Only sick f*cks fap to that kind of stuff. It's really gross. I'm a christian so I can't fap, but even non-religious bronies don't fap to MLP as well. I I don't understand why people hate on bronies. Bronies are like every single other fandom. The go to conventions, the dress up in costumes, the sing songs, they all have fun. If you like Daft Punk, would like it if someone called you GAAAAAAYYYY? Would you like it if you were criticised for liking a specific band? That is how we bronies feel. Please stop the hate. And as Dev said, don't post in a pony thread if you don't like bronies. Keep your thoughts to yourself and havanisedey.

Also tl;dr

FU-K YOU YOU SON OF AHAAOJSAOLANALAN AGAJSPSKS ABSODHSBELFOFBBXKCKCIFKENDJDKDILCLFLDLSKENNEJDJDVB DKXLODKDNSNSKODKXJXKSOSLSJANSNSSJKDKDORKDfucc
    I was about to seriously back you up, but then I found that you think cloppers are sick f*cks.

See, these moral bronies are the usual ones that get our fandom in trouble. These are the ones who are up in your face about things. These are the ones who beg not to be made fun of for being a brony, yet they turn around and call cloppers obscene names.

Imagine being a brony and getting twice the hate. I don't go about making fun of what you jerk off to.

I'm done with this thread.
    Last edited by DJ_Sam_909; 1st Apr 2013 at 01:43. Reason: Double Post

10. Like Dev the Robot likes this post
  11. Rep:

wai is dis
    Rest In Peace: Romanthony, singer of one more time, passed away suddenly on May 7th, at the age of 46.

12. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by donatello68 View Post
    What's so wrong about being gay? You know, there are gay members on this forum who wouldn't be too pleased reading your post.
    I think he was just joking but you're quite right donatello! Homophobia is a no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacxrinzler View Post
    I was about to seriously back you up, but then I found that you think cloppers are sick f*cks.

See, these moral bronies are the usual ones that get our fandom in trouble. These are the ones who are up in your face about things. These are the ones who beg not to be made fun of for being a brony, yet they turn around and call cloppers obscene names.

Imagine being a brony and getting twice the hate. I don't go about making fun of what you jerk off to.

I'm done with this thread.
    Seriously? We're actually discussing people who get off to cartoon ponies? It's an awkward subject to talk about anyway let alone when you include non-human, non-existent stimuli (I mean, they actually have a name for these people? 'Cloppers'? I am both impressed and grossed out by this pun) If you're going to start this debate then please do it somewhere else. Not here.

It also might help if you didn't start attacking the other bronies. The 'bro' implies a brotherhood of some kind and I'm not sensing much brotherly love here. Brohoof and make up!

Bronies are a misunderstood people. As are Daft Punk fans. Let us unite in these times of darkness and rise above the haters!

This has been a public service announcement by DJ_Sam_909.

Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast