1. Rep:

Daft Punk confirm second collaboration with Kanye West

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Remember when Kanye West released the song "stronger" containing a sample of Daft Punk's "Harder Better Faster Stronger"? Later Daft Punk themselves performed with West on the Grammys! Well if you liked that collaboration you're in luck! Daft Punk confirmed 2 more songs made with Kanye West, not on their album but on his! The original article below! http://www.nme.com/news/daft-punk/69740 What do you guys think?

2. Rep:

Re: Daft Punk confirm second collaboration with Kanye West

They told this in the Rolling Stone interview as well. This could work out fine, but how much I even love Kanye's first 3 albums (College Dropout, Late Registration & gradution), I can't see Kanye as a real musician anymore. Nowadays, as a true hip hop fan, he makes my heart bleed, and can I only see him as a business man.

So, when I'm gonna like those tracks I'm pretty sure it will be because of DP work.
    *Music Is Heroin For My Ears*
    "Once you free your mind about the concept of music being correct, you can do whatever you want. There is no preconception of what to do." - Giorgio Moroder

3. Like AL3X_M likes this post
  4. Rep:

Yeah anything Daft Punk touches is pretty much audio gold, imo. In all honesty, I wasn't a HUGE fan of Pharrell's lyrics when they collaborated with him for his N*E*R*D song Hypnotize U, but I enjoyed the beat, and didn't think it was an awful song overall.

I think the Kanye Collab is gonna be pretty neat, but for the most part I'm not a huge fan of Kanye's rapping either, so It'll probably be the instrumental that gets me.
    "Who could ever think about not wanting to stand in a pyramid in front of 20,000 people screaming at you? Would there be something more exciting to do for us? Obviously not."
    -Thomas Bangalter http://www.soundcloud.com/LexRex

5. Rep:

Kanye is a better song writer and producer than he will ever be lyricist. His flow is fairly weak in comparison to guys like Andre 3000, Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar etc. but he's one of the best pop song writers around and he exudes charisma from every pore. Can't wait to be honest.

6. Like Champiness, Justin Case, GijsH, AL3X_M likes this post
  7. Rep:

I hate dislike alot of Kanye's Work, 'Niggas in Paris' is a prime example, and i feel 'Stronger' is his best track still to date, im actually kind of excited to hear this!

8. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Daft_Zombie View Post
    I hate dislike alot of Kanye's Work, 'Niggas in Paris' is a prime example, and i feel 'Stronger' is his best track still to date, im actually kind of excited to hear this!
    I actually like "Niggas in Paris" maybe not 'cuz of the lyrics (I don't even understand 'em all, but too lazy to google 'em) but 'cuz of the beat and the melodie which is pretty fine imo

9. Like Champiness likes this post
  10. Rep:

I had been hoping for this ever since his interview after "Stronger" that he said that he'd love to work with them again if the opportunity ever presented itself.

And I'm going to disagree and say that I think he has a pretty strong flow; I was never too fond of Andre 3000's style however...

Being a big fan of Kanye's I can't wait to see what they made, especially after hearing that they made two tracks together

11. Rep:

well I am not a "fan" of Kanye but I like his music. Listen to it now and then.
    Anyway must say that I am looking forward to this! I loved stronger, and it was stronger that made me listen to HBFS, and then I was sold! So I am owe Kanye something for introduce me to Daft Punk. Thank you so much!!!!

12. Like aphrospice, RobotAfterAll likes this post
  13. Rep:

Kanye West is actually one of my favorite rappers, and "Stronger" was pretty darn awesome, so I'm really looking forward to this!
    Instant Crush

14. Rep:

My beautiful dark twisted fantasy was great, he really is a good and innovative rap producer.

regardless of kanye I am just excited for DP's production lol
    check out my Soundcloud if u like

https://soundcloud.com/julesmercertunez

15. Like irg82 likes this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast