1. Default

Where is Beastman/Moguai?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    I ordered a Thomas bucket from him on May 21st, and never heard back. I messaged him twice on Facebook, and once on Etsy (which seems to have disappeared).

That's a good amount of money to have just walked away, and I know he's somewhat active, since he has posted updates to his Facebook page since I've messaged him.

Does anyone know where he went/what he's up to? The main reason I need to contact him is because I'm moving out of my current apartment, and I don't want the completed helmet to be sent to a defunct address.

2. Rep:

Re: Where is Beastman/Moguai?

I was talking to him this morning about placing an order. I did place one and had further questions but didn't get a response after I sent the payment. This has me worried.

Since my helmet isn't going to make it in time for Halloween, I asked for a refund and I got it. Hope to maybe order one from him next year earlier for Halloween
    Last edited by khanhdom; 26th Jul 2013 at 05:04.

3. Rep:

It's ok... He is busy. I have a guyman being made by him, plus, he isnt "gone" he still posts on facebook.
    He is working on getting his own website, that is why his etsy is gone. He isn't going to dissapoint, i already have one of his helmets.
    I admit, his communication isn't great, but the finished product is

4. Rep:

I am currently trying to get a refund from him and he is ignoring my messages. I ordered a helmet from him on Oct 1, 2012 and have still not received it. He's taken my money and 10 months later I have nothing to show for it. His lack of communication is ridiculous considering how much money I spent on one of his helmets. Definitely buyer beware because it may be a very long time before you get your helmet, if you get it at all.

5. Rep:

I am currently waiting on him to reply for a helmet that he has told me will ship out this month (Said I would get it by the 20th). He has not responded in the last couple days, so I am a little worried as well! Also reading other's experiences is not comforting. I will update here with any more info if I get it!

6. Rep:

Greetings,

First off all;Im not gone. I apologize for not responding to your messages right away;I respond to them in the order I get them and unfortunately I dont have the privilege to be on the internet 24/7 due to my busy schedule.

I stated on my FB page what happened and I will on here so you get an idea of whats going on.

Last year I had my first child around halloween my busiest time of year. Due to this my 15 HR work days reduced to 5 for the last year or so. Not too long ago my uncle passed away after he find-out my aunt had few weeks of lifetime.

Also during this difficult time I had to take-care of funeral arrangements,move my workshop and complete all of your orders.

I'm aware that some of you dont care,dont want excuses,didnt ask for a delay when you paid me or that my personal life shouldn't affect my work ethic etc. However I thought you should know why I'm "ignoring" your messages.

PS

In regards of your refunds dont worry my reputation its not worth $2000 of $8000.. please send me an email to moguaiprops@gmail.com (Best way to contact me) so we can do some arrangements.

Thanks for your understanding.

7. Like JackScoby, DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS likes this post
  8. Rep:

How many of us have a helmet in the queue? I'll start

Name / Order Date
    jhb May 30, 2013

9. Rep:

robb 5/26/13

10. Rep:

I been emailing and sent facebook messages and still never got a response. I understand he's busy but i just wanted a status report. Ordered my helmet 7/9.

11. Rep:

Did you guys order fully completed helmets or just casts?

Most fully completed helmets can take 7-9 months...

BTW, I've been waiting for my helmet since Dec. of 2011, but I've never felt like he was robbing me of my money or wasn't ever going to send it. Especially after buying previous helmets and other things from him.

Be patient people. And if you really feel like you're being robbed talk to PayPal, your bank, or whatever other way you paid for the helmet and tell them you want your money back.
    Last edited by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS; 25th Sep 2013 at 11:54.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast