1. Rep:

Re: Where is Beastman/Moguai?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS View Post
    Did you guys order fully completed helmets or just casts?

Most fully completed helmets can take 7-9 months...

BTW, I've been waiting for my helmet since Dec. of 2011, but I've never felt like he was robbing me of my money or wasn't ever going to send it. Especially after buying previous helmets and other things from him.

Be patient people. And if you really feel like you're being robbed talk to PayPal, your bank, or whatever other way you paid for the helmet and tell them you want your money back.
    You have been waiting since 2011 for your helmet? Wow that is indeed patience, you could have probably learnt the skills to finish the helmet yourself in half the time.

Waiting 7-9 months for a helmet is asking for a lot of trust as PayPal only protects buyers for the first 45 days from the day of purchase, otherwise you're on your own.

2. Rep:

It's taken that long because he had to rebuild the helmet because it cracked or something, plus it's the discovery one, and that takes a long time (even without other orders!)

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Le punk View Post
    You have been waiting since 2011 for your helmet? Wow that is indeed patience, you could have probably learnt the skills to finish the helmet yourself in half the time.

Waiting 7-9 months for a helmet is asking for a lot of trust as PayPal only protects buyers for the first 45 days from the day of purchase, otherwise you're on your own.
    Probably so, but I'm too lazy.

And yes I am aware of the whole PayPal thing. Went through that whole process before with something I bought off eBay. PayPal didn't help so I talked to my bank, showed them receipts, conversations with the seller, and a few weeks later I had my money back. Had to be persistent as hell. Was it a pain in the ass? Yep. But at least I got my money back and at least you can say you tried.

I understand it's a bit nerve racking spending hundreds to thousands of cash and giving it to a complete stranger and not receiving it in a few weeks. That's the risk in buying things like this. They take time. Is that something you wanna hear? Heck no. The only thing I can tell you is from doing years of business with Moguai/Beastman is that not once have I ever not received my product I paid for nor do I know anyone who hasn't.

And for any reason you're not able to get your money back, then the best thing you can say you learned is to no longer do business with this particular builder. I understand the frustration and it will suck, but it's true.
    Last edited by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS; 25th Sep 2013 at 13:01.

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by JackScoby View Post
    It's taken that long because he had to rebuild the helmet because it cracked or something, plus it's the discovery one, and that takes a long time (even without other orders!)
    Correct.

I would have had it earlier but he said the shipping company delivering it cracked it. He was generous enough and very apologetic and offered me a full refund or to replace it by making me a completely new one free of charge. I chose a new one.

He even sent me a brand new cast in the meantime while he's been making the new one, also free of charge, for keeping me waiting for so long.

5. Like JackScoby likes this post
  6. Rep:

so how long is the waiting list? i cant get an answer. Dont think i'll ever see my money again

7. Rep:

Received mine this past Saturday.

8. Like JackScoby likes this post
  9. Rep:

Mmmmmmm^^^^ make a vid!
    Mine will probably be here saturday. (it was going to be yesterday but the glud didnt set good enough on the visor) so prettyyyyyyy

10. Rep:

Let there be light!

11. Like PedroAloha likes this post
  12. Rep:

very nice Texas

13. Like DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS likes this post
  14. Supporter of TDC
    Rep:

Thats a beautiful helmet, congrats!