1. Rep:

Re: Are you gonna buy the new deluxe boxset?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DaftCr3w View Post
    Is anyone going to scan the book?
    Please, somebody. I'd love some high res photos.

2. Like Baconboy likes this post
  3. Rep:

http://s823.photobucket.com/user/ION...luxe%20Edition

Hey everyone. I received the Deluxe Edition earlier this week as a gift. BEST GIFT EVER!!! Anyway, I woke up my photobucket account and took pictures of all the items. Here's the link. I known they aren't horribly high quality. But I did take the time to snap each layer of the helmet schematics for all you tech dudes out there. At least this way, those of you who aren't able to/won't be getting it can still get a feel for it. Enjoy!

Note: I uploaded them backwards so you will be seeing it from the bottom of the box up! I recommend going to page two of the album and start with the very last picture.
    Last edited by ION14; 22nd Feb 2014 at 19:03.

4. Rep:

I got mine yesterday.
    Loooove~

5. Rep:

Oh damn, I would love to have 1 but the price is too high for me. Maybe on birthday or something :c

6. Rep:

Mine has arrived today (better late than never). I really like it, but I have a slight problem with the videos on the USB drive. I don't know if my computer is too slow to play them (2.1 gHz C2D), but they skip so much, it's not enjoyable. I tried playing them on my Sony TV, and my PS3, but they can't even open the files. What are your experiences with these videos?

P.S. I also have some picture glitches in the videos (only in the MOV-s). These only happen in one single frame, but always in the exact same part of the video. Do you think I should ask for a replacement? This box was quite expensive, so I want it to be perfect.
    Last edited by Cyberpunk; 24th Jul 2014 at 20:44.

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk View Post
    Mine has arrived today (better late than never). I really like it, but I have a slight problem with the videos on the USB drive. I don't know if my computer is too slow to play them (2.1 gHz C2D), but they skip so much, it's not enjoyable. I tried playing them on my Sony TV, and my PS3, but they can't even open the files. What are your experiences with these videos?

P.S. I also have some picture glitches in the videos (only in the MOV-s). These only happen in one single frame, but always in the exact same part of the video. Do you think I should ask for a replacement? This box was quite expensive, so I want it to be perfect.
    Try other player, or other computer.

--------------------------------

Why are there sellers selling this realease at +300€ when you can buy it at official site for 250€ aprox?

http://www.discogs.com/sell/mprelease/5290712?ev=rb

even it seems 2 guys have bought it...

8. Rep:

I even had the money and refused to buy it.
    For whats in it, I personally think $275 is too much.
    If it was around $200, maybe, but I'm afraid I passed </3
    ​~ i am cool ~

9. Rep:

I have tried playing the MP4 files on my TV, and there are also video glitches. I've also tried copying the files to my computer, and the copied files have glitches in the exact same parts. However, if I play the files directly from the USB drive, the glitches appear always at different parts. So I think that the drive is not capable of transfering the files without errors.
    I've contacted MPD about this issue, and they offered me a 50% refund of the sets price, which is not so great, because I would've liked to have the drive replaced instead.

10. Rep:

lol 50% of the sets means 100€?

Btw, those mp4 files has a big size?
    maybe some member could upload them somewhere

11. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk View Post
    I have tried playing the MP4 files on my TV, and there are also video glitches. I've also tried copying the files to my computer, and the copied files have glitches in the exact same parts. However, if I play the files directly from the USB drive, the glitches appear always at different parts. So I think that the drive is not capable of transfering the files without errors.
    I've contacted MPD about this issue, and they offered me a 50% refund of the sets price, which is not so great, because I would've liked to have the drive replaced instead.
    Are they a stupid high resolution or something? I can't play the massive files either, but can play the smaller files on the USB just fine.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast