1. Moderator
    Rep:

Re: Where's Champiness?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Thanks guys. I was worried that my inactivity might be a source of resentment or - worse yet - go unnoticed. You really don't know how much it means to me to see that I left this kind of gap.
    As for the cause of my absence - no, I wasn't trying to go Kerouac on everyone. It just happens to be that when people on the internet complain about college taking up all their time, it's because it's a thing that actually happens. Go figure. Not that I'm swamped in schoolwork or anything - it's just that it engages you in a very different way from anything that came before, so that even the times when you have absolutely nothing to do feel somewhat indebted to it. I'm enjoying it very much, though. Just for whatever reason most of my idle time as of late has been split between some thoroughly fascinating music blogs and trying to get something listenable out of Ableton (I could play around with the same Korg Perc Organ sound for hours). I have been lurking around here, though - just usually not logged in when I visited. I even tried catching up on everything I missed, but apparently attempting to summon up several months of activity via the "new posts" feature causes a server error that keeps you off the site for an hour or so, and by the time it comes back it thinks you've read them all, so they're all gone from the queue (must be a bug of some kind - better check that out, Spud). And I feel bad not being up on everything that's happened, so I'd inevitably put it off until some later time when I'd feel better about it. And that's led me to right here, so - cautionary tale, I guess? Regardless, it's Thanksgiving break, so I should have some semblance of a chance to catch myself up; besides, it's not like DP have been up to a whole lot in my absence. And if this is the kind of reaction I get when I'm gone, I think I should try and visit more frequently (regardless of what's in my "New Posts" queue).

...And hey, may I just say? Champiness likes these posts. An awful lot.
    Last edited by Champiness; 30th Nov 2013 at 01:57.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Sam_909 View Post
    Champiness

It's a sign.

2. Rep:

hello chemical champagne

3. Ye Olde Modô
    Rep:

The NipClips are working on a song called Champiness, He liked it!

4. Like donatello, churro, Mr. Hoosteen, piroteki likes this post
  5. 🐓
    Rep:

Good to see you back. College is tough, but you'll get used to it (no you won't, sorry). Stay around and like us.

6. Like digital*aria, piroteki likes this post
  7. awe$▲m
    Rep:

I want champi to like one of my posts for christmas plz

8. Rep:

Champi back on his like sprees haha

9. Rep:

Champiness

It's a sign.

Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by digital*aria View Post
    champiness is one of the only people i've ever met on the internet to succeed in concealing his entire identity for this long of a time period.
    I still can't put my head around the fact that you've since been open about your personal life on the net lol. You'll always be to me that user who barely talked about anything personal and deleted pics hours, if not minutes, after posting them. Blame my nostalgia.

It's nice to see familiar faces whenever I pop in here every once in awhile. Keep the memory of 2007 "alive", oldskool mods!

11. Like spamwichx, DJ_Sam_909, Champiness likes this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12