1. Default

fan Music Videos

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    i edited this video using footage from a Buster Keaton's 1920's silent short.
    I think it can also be viewed as an unofficial music video for "Around the World"

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Love,
    Alex K

2. Like Daftelia, Desire likes this post
  3. Rep:

Re: fan Music Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Pleaseunhelpme View Post
    i edited this video using footage from a Buster Keaton's 1920's silent short.
    I think it can also be viewed as an unofficial music video for "Around the World"

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Love,
    Alex K
    It's quite interesting but I don't really think that theme matches the music though, but somehow you managed to sum that up into a good video. The movement makes it good tho.

4. Rep:

Daftelia: "It's quite interesting but I don't really think that theme matches the music though, but somehow you managed to sum that up into a good video. The movement makes it good tho."

...But in the video the family is going on a trip (presumably around the world ) ...and then Buster Keaton is spinning "around the world" inside the boat )

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Pleaseunhelpme View Post
    Daftelia: "It's quite interesting but I don't really think that theme matches the music though, but somehow you managed to sum that up into a good video. The movement makes it good tho."

...But in the video the family is going on a trip (presumably around the world ) ...and then Buster Keaton is spinning "around the world" inside the boat )
    Ye ye ye I understand that, I found it weird because it's quite old, nothing else. Great job ^_^