Tags:
piano,
ram
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Rep:
    Modjo's Avatar
    Posts
    819
    Points
    2,156
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Default

    Random Access Memories PVG

    Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Did anyone else buy one? I got mine from a Music store. It wasn't made by DP and the company which made it owns the store i bought it from. But it's still cool and just wondering what anyone else thinks of it!






  2. Rep:
    Posts
    1,860
    Points
    5,381
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Default

    Re: Random Access Memories PVG

    As both a guitar and piano player I'm thinking of getting one at some point. I saw them on Amazon earlier.


  3. Rep:
    Modjo's Avatar
    Posts
    819
    Points
    2,156
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Default

    Re: Random Access Memories PVG

    Quote Originally Posted by Retr0 View Post
    As both a guitar and piano player I'm thinking of getting one at some point. I saw them on Amazon earlier.
    Yeah, i play piano and guitar too, when i saw it in store i wasn't really bothered about how much it would cost i paid 15 which isn't too bad

  4. Rep:
    Posts
    1,860
    Points
    5,381
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Default

    Re: Random Access Memories PVG

    Quote Originally Posted by Modjo View Post
    Yeah, i play piano and guitar too, when i saw it in store i wasn't really bothered about how much it would cost i paid 15 which isn't too bad
    I'll wait for it to drop maybe to about 10, but I'll definitely be getting one.


  5. Rep:
    Modjo's Avatar
    Posts
    819
    Points
    2,156
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Default

    Re: Random Access Memories PVG

    Quote Originally Posted by Retr0 View Post
    I'll wait for it to drop maybe to about 10, but I'll definitely be getting one.
    Good I haven't played much of it yet so i'm nt sure how accurate it is on tracks like Within. but from what i've played its a good book

  6. Rep:
    Posts
    1,860
    Points
    5,381
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Default

    Re: Random Access Memories PVG

    Quote Originally Posted by Modjo View Post
    Good I haven't played much of it yet so i'm nt sure how accurate it is on tracks like Within. but from what i've played its a good book
    Awesome I look forward to getting it.


Similar Threads

  1. Random Access Memories
    By Daft_Zombie in forum Releases
    Replies: 1948
    Last Post: 25th Apr 2014, 20:42
  2. Random Access Memories - Remixes?
    By Daftpunked in forum General Daft Punk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12th Dec 2013, 05:29
  3. Random Access Memories Unboxed
    By fightontrojans5 in forum General Daft Punk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th May 2013, 13:20
  4. My 'Random.Access.Memories' in SimCity
    By DaftWolf in forum Fan-made
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4th May 2013, 13:16