1. Rep:

Re: Unreleased television rules the nation music video?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    A really funny video, but the band didn't like of this, for unknown reasons

2. Rep:

I personally think this video supports my idea of how creepy the atmosphere of the album is. I mean, look at how few lights are illuminating the room throughout the whole video, as I said, it feels like the album was recorded in a dark, mysterious place.
    Last edited by DaftPony; 18th Apr 2014 at 20:58.

"And we will never be alone again...because it doesn't happen everyday..."

3. Like WaffleFrisbee likes this post
  4. Rep:

I posted a response like days ago, but I guess my PC and this forum don't get along... sigh...

Anyways! After watching the video and examining the footage more closely, it's all footage taken from the Robot Rock video with several filters applied. Ghosting, echoing and a few others are some of the effects. I might be able to apply similar filters/effects to the RR video for comparison.

5. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleFrisbee View Post
    I posted a response like days ago, but I guess my PC and this forum don't get along... sigh...

Anyways! After watching the video and examining the footage more closely, it's all footage taken from the Robot Rock video with several filters applied. Ghosting, echoing and a few others are some of the effects. I might be able to apply similar filters/effects to the RR video for comparison.
    Man, are you sure? I almost see no shots in that video similar to the Robot Rock video, what about those headshots where they turn their heads occasionally. Only thing similar I can see is the set.

6. Like STR@NG3R TH@N F1CT10N likes this post
  7. Rep:
    Somewhere between a rock and a hard place

No, the setup is definitely different. RR has a ton of Neon, speaker amps, TVs, etc. TVRTN has a pyramid of light behind it, and nothing else.

I wouldn't doubt that they recorded them around the same time, but they are NOT the same video.

8. Like daft_mate likes this post
  9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by STR@NG3R TH@N F1CT10N View Post
    No, the setup is definitely different. RR has a ton of Neon, speaker amps, TVs, etc. TVRTN has a pyramid of light behind it, and nothing else.

I wouldn't doubt that they recorded them around the same time, but they are NOT the same video.
    Well, seems you proved me wrong. You are correct about the set. Have a round of applause:

10. Like STR@NG3R TH@N F1CT10N likes this post
  11. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPony View Post
    Man, are you sure? I almost see no shots in that video similar to the Robot Rock video, what about those headshots where they turn their heads occasionally. Only thing similar I can see is the set.
    Quote Originally Posted by STR@NG3R TH@N F1CT10N View Post

side note, my shift key is broken, so no proper capitalization/puncuation. sad face

i tried to recall the rr video from memory and that did not work out. next time i'll do actual research into a subject before just jumping to conclusions. i don't doubt that they were filmed at the same time though because, why waste doing it another time right [question mark] it's like filming standardization lol. i've never actually watched any of their music videos until now and i've been creeped the **** out by haa's videos, more specifically ptoyl.

12. Rep:

maybe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234