1. Rep:

Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Today's teens, I'm so disappointed of my generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoleol View Post
    dudududuud trap
    Darude dudududududududu
    Last edited by Arni; 5th May 2014 at 15:36.

2. Rep:

Have any of you ever heard of this band called Daft Punk? Loads of people say they're super great but I just can't stand their music. I mean really, anyone that listens to them must be pretty stupid.

3. Like Champiness, JackScoby, daft_mate, Desire, Arni and 1 others likes this post
  4. Rep:

I don't like Dubstep too. I have tried to listen but it gets on my nerves (and too me it sounds like a malfunctioning blender ) :|

Sorry dubstep fans but I don't see the attraction!

5. Rep:

Honestly, i dont think theres anything i DONT like.
    I can appreciate all genres of music, even if i dont particularly "like them" i still appreciate them and somewhat like them in other senses. Usually most of the time i can appreciate the production value more than anything else.

i guess maybe.... Beats by Dre headphones? they are just yucky.

♥♥♥♥♥

6. Like loz, Will_I_Am_1997, Ayu likes this post
  7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by jayjaybirdsnest View Post
    I can appreciate all genres of music, even if i dont particularly "like them" i still appreciate them and somewhat like them in other senses. Usually most of the time i can appreciate the production value more than anything else.
    With a genre that i don't like, e.g. Dubstep, I can still understand that someone put a lot of time and effort into making their music, but their music just doesn't appeal to me so i wouldn't listen to it. I wouldn't call Dubstep bad just because I don't like it. It isn't a bad genre at all but, meh, it doesn't really appeal to me.

The only genres i don't like are probably Dubstep and commercial Pop

8. Like jayjaybirdsnest likes this post
  9. Rep:

Onions, tomatoes, & olives make me wanna GAG!! yet everyone I know loves them but I think they are disgusting!!.

10. Like sammi405 likes this post
  11. Rep:

I'm sorry to anyone who likes this, just not my taste
    (I don't 0:47-1:15 tho)

12. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Modjo View Post
    The only genres i don't like are probably Dubstep and commercial Pop
    Yeah, I think the keyword here is commercial rather than pop. It's somewhat close because there is no commercial jazz for example (?) so it must be pop music, but just because it's pop doesn't make it bad. Maybe 90% of the time, but not always!

So I'd like to extend that to basically any "art" piece done without artistic vision nor statement nor intention besides making money from it. I dislike pretty much anything done only for money, may it be music, movies, clothes, whatever. The last time I went to the movies was to see Wrong Cops by Quentin Dupieux aka Mr Oizo, it was in a tiny cinema with old used seats and the room was virtually empty. But I would only go there, I hate the big rooms that smell like popcorn and are full of screaming kids watching another stupid blockbuster Hollywood pooped.

Other than that I dislike fashion, to me it's just a never ending planned obsolescence scam. I dislike Apple products and their marketing strategies to suck every penny out of your bank account. I dislike pay-to-win games, clone games, basically all Facebook games, Facebook itself, television, cellphones, my last one died in 2011 and I don't miss it! I have a really hard time with people who can't live for 5 minutes without staring at a tiny screen. And I have a infinite hate against the stupid list-oriented formating of online content recently, especially when they spread it on several pages for no other reason than having you click everywhere and boost their meaningless page-view stats.

Yes, I am an angry hermit.

13. Like Ptpix1, DJ_Sam_909, DaftPony, Modjo likes this post
  14. Rep:

A lot of people never seem to mind this and just seem to eat up the concept of it, but I seriously can't stand pointshops in Garrys mod servers.

Its absolutely pointless to put on, it doesn't benefit anything for the server, and is only a cheap way to get users to play for ridiculous amounts of time because they can't get their pathetic server to be innovative enough for others. How about, oh I don't know, we can just have the models/hats at our own free will and not just play the same gamemode over and over JUST to get the model/hat?

"And we will never be alone again...because it doesn't happen everyday..."

15. Rep:

Grand Theft Auto, and Fifa, they suck and I do not understand why people like playing these games.

16. Like DJ_Sam_909 likes this post
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast