Results 391 to 399 of 399
  1. Rep:
    Posts
    2,408
    Points
    7,004
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Twitter
    Last edited by melrobin; 14th Oct 2015 at 18:33.

  2. Like daftpunkfan98, SaxophoneofTime, Ayu likes this post
  3. Rep:
    Baguette Master 2015's Avatar
    Posts
    113
    Points
    384
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In your cupboard
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    Am I the only one who despises soup? Like when we have soup for dinner everyone is just slurpin' away and I'm sitting there like OAO.

    I hope I'm not the only one who hates soup. And carrots as well .__.
    Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

  4. Rep:
    Posts
    2,408
    Points
    7,004
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baguette Master 2015 View Post
    Am I the only one who despises soup? Like when we have soup for dinner everyone is just slurpin' away and I'm sitting there like OAO.

    I hope I'm not the only one who hates soup. And carrots as well .__.
    I don't mind soup except for Cup A soups they're revolting especially the ones that have croutons in *yuck*.

  5. Rep:
    Baguette Master 2015's Avatar
    Posts
    113
    Points
    384
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In your cupboard
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    Quote Originally Posted by melrobin View Post
    I don't mind soup except for Cup A soups they're revolting especially the ones that have croutons in *yuck*.
    Just any soup to me is revolting XC like as soon as I see soup on the table I run back to my room like Sonic the hedgehog .__. Idk why it's just.. Ugh it's disgusting.

    Also. Carrots. Why do they exist? Why are they orange? Why do they taste so bad? I have so many questions that'll never be answered XC
    Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

  6. Rep:
    Posts
    2,408
    Points
    7,004
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    Black Pudding absolutely revolting!!

  7. Rep:
    Rimski's Avatar
    Posts
    11
    Points
    119
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    Trump

  8. Rep:
    something awesome's Avatar
    Posts
    4,142
    Points
    15,049
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sahara Tent, Coachella
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimski View Post
    Trump
    debatable

    Wee Waa
    17.5.13
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

  9. Rep:
    CrazyHHZ's Avatar
    Posts
    2
    Points
    24
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    I don't like my hair... I mean I don't like it at all. All my friends, my parents, everyone says that my hair is attractive but the thing is that it is wavy and I always wanted to have straight hair... It's a real disaster when I need to spend almost an hour in front of the mirror using those tools like here https://mystraightener.com/tyme-straightener-reviews/ to make my hair straight. I even wanted to cut it once but something stopped me

  10. Rep:
    Posts
    1,742
    Points
    6,474
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    St Louis, USA
    Default

    Re: Things you dislike that everyone else likes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHHZ View Post
    I don't like my hair... I mean I don't like it at all. All my friends, my parents, everyone says that my hair is attractive but the thing is that it is wavy and I always wanted to have straight hair... It's a real disaster when I need to spend almost an hour in front of the mirror using those tools like here https://mystraightener.com/tyme-straightener-reviews/ to make my hair straight. I even wanted to cut it once but something stopped me
    wah wah wah


Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Similar Threads

  1. What Do You Dislike/Hate
    By daft_mate in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 581
    Last Post: 27th Oct 2017, 07:31
  2. Music/Bands/Artists You DISLIKE
    By PuddingCat in forum General Music
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 1st Oct 2012, 11:47
  3. WHO LIKES TO PAR-TAY?
    By DoReMix in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24th May 2008, 21:19