Daft Image Archive via BtSync

I organized and structured all of my images and artwork that I currently have in order to more easily add, subtract and change without the unnecessary web-sites, or network issues.

The archive will be growing pretty soon as I will start adding plenty of GIF's and other random pictures and such, so stay "subscribed" (as you could call it)!

I've organized them into categories so you can choose which subsets of files you want to snyc. Of course and option to sync them all will be there as well. All of the images will be in the highest resolution I can possibly find eg. the album art is generally 2500x2500px.

With BtSync you will automatically be updated with the newest files that I add or delete, even if I change the names you will be updated. It functions similarly to Google Drive, MEGA, Dropbox and others, only it syncs straight from computer-to-computer without being stored anywhere online. This keeps your files safe, and there are no size restrictions.
Download BtSync Here

USING BTSYNC YOU WILL ALSO GAIN ACCESS TO THE .PSD FILES OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS

File Structure: Choose What You Want!
Copy and paste the "secrets" below into BtSync to access the files

• FULL ARCHIVE (~1GB) - B6FWJWHSCRVVAFA5UELX5LCPVZVNAUPNW
  • Album Art (~70MB) - BAFR6P5EXRUBASTFQUDMZHWCQE2H47A5M
  • GIF's (~11MB) - BJHJB52GLJTZ4TZLZQ37KCJH4BYKNLPBF
  • Helmet's (~37MB) - BB3OIHCLQWKDZMB7UEVE7TM4EUIAVSYYT
  • Magazines & Shoots (~500MB) - B655SH2PIZR6D4JRI3WWSW6S2SN62UK53
  • Text & Logos (~2MB) - BZKDZPQUKBBDU3GBKFKFGFEI7I27PG7PN
  • Wallpapers, Posters & Art (~450MB) - B5RSG3ND2WMZYQY5VBRPCYUBAG5A2JWST

P.S. I will no longer be using my old thread that contains the album art archive on Imgur.
P.P.S. You WILL NOT be getting a peak or have access to any projects I am currently working on, so count all that out because I am working on a thingy.