1. Rep:

HAA and TRON remix stems

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Just for the sake of spreading these around to make sure they're not lost, I've got the Human After All remix stems and the TRON Indaba stems.

You can view the page for the TRON remix competition here (https://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/tron/winners). It contains Derezzed, End Of Line, and The Grid samples. These are all in .WAV

The HAA stems I couldn't find any information for, and I sadly only have them in MP3 form. I got them from someone here on the forum, but I can't remember who. I can tell you there's plenty here that was used as the base for the albums creation and development. It contains some useful vocoder tracks, and other various beats and melodies.

Download them here.

PS. I'm probably going to try and clean and clarify the HAA stems and put them into FLAC, so I'll update the thread when I do.

2. Like Daft Minion 909 likes this post
  3. Rep:

Re: HAA and TRON remix stems

NICE! Thanks a ton lad! Something ive been hoping to find for a while. With these i should be able to make an awesome HAA remix

4. Like WaffleFrisbee likes this post
  5. Rep:
    Somewhere between a rock and a hard place

Those Derezzed stems are such BS. Just what do they expect us to do with those? I understand some remixes were created with genius results, but seriously, it's just the low end, the reverb bus solo'd, and the dry sound separated into three "stems". If this was recorded live I might see some reasoning behind it, but it's a pretty big letdown to me.

6. Like WaffleFrisbee likes this post
  7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Minion 909 View Post
    NICE! Thanks a ton lad! Something ive been hoping to find for a while. With these i should be able to make an awesome HAA remix
    No problem! They're very basic, but that's great for composing your own song.

Quote Originally Posted by STR@NG3R TH@N F1CT10N View Post
    Those Derezzed stems are such BS. Just what do they expect us to do with those? I understand some remixes were created with genius results, but seriously, it's just the low end, the reverb bus solo'd, and the dry sound separated into three "stems". If this was recorded live I might see some reasoning behind it, but it's a pretty big letdown to me.
    Yeah they are, but at least we have something that is original.