1. Default

Does Anyone Have An MP3 of This Song?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Okay so I'm relatively new here and I'm not trying to be a newb or anything but does anyone happen to have an mp3 download of the Armand Van Helden Remix of Da Funk? I've been looking for it to use in my dj sets (like in Alive 1997) and wanted to see if anyone had it.

2. Rep:
    Somewhere between a rock and a hard place

Re: Does Anyone Have An MP3 of This Song?

I don't think we're allowed to share these kinds of links here. That's still piracy which is illegal in most if not all countries of the users who are on this forum.

I would advise that you buy the CD single from Discogs (these versions and this vinyl have the Van Helden Remix) as it'll get you better quality than an mp3. There are several affordable copies available, especially the official CD single.

3. Like piroteki, CherieD'Amoure likes this post
  4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by STR@NG3R TH@N F1CT10N View Post
    I don't think we're allowed to share these kinds of links here. That's still piracy which is illegal in most if not all countries of the users who are on this forum.

I would advise that you buy the CD single from Discogs (these versions and this vinyl have the Van Helden Remix) as it'll get you better quality than an mp3. There are several affordable copies available, especially the official CD single.
    Ah okay, well I originally wanted to just find a lead to where I could find the track (not necessarily an mp3 file, but cd or vinyl or something) and that definetly helped, so thank you!

5. Rep:

If anything few youtube links have a decent quality. If anything you can try soulseek, but your best bet is to buy off discogs.
    "In the early '90s, Daft Punk performed a self-styled synthesis of acid house, funk and big beat electronica at illegal warehouse parties in France that "you had to crawl under barbed wire and run from police" to attend, as Bangalter recalled.

http://www.thedaftclub.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic6908_3.gif

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by daft gamer2 View Post
    If anything few youtube links have a decent quality. If anything you can try soulseek, but your best bet is to buy off discogs.
    Discogs isn't working for me for some reason. I'll try soulseek.