1. Rep:

Re: kinda sad Interstella 5555 theory

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    2 things.
    I5555 came out after 9/11.
    I simply said "you might be reading too much into this" not "go away I hate you". Don't make this a bully the commenters thread either.
    Rest In Peace: Romanthony, singer of one more time, passed away suddenly on May 7th, at the age of 46.

2. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Booya View Post
    I5555 came out after 9/11.
    Exactly my point, that would be a really outrageous theory.

I simply said "you might be reading too much into this"
    But that's the whole point of fan theories though? You can't create a theory by observing a piece of art at base level.

Don't make this a bully the commenters thread either.
    Dude...We're just calling you out (not just you either) for some mildly dickish behaviour, nobody's bullying anyone.

All I'm saying is let creative people be creative. Dismissing that creativity as 'reading too much into it', 'being high', or being 'way too out there for a story about blue people' is only going to put people down.

Don't do that :/

Soundcloud
    R.I.P Romanthony, we will never forget you

3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Sam_909 View Post
    But that's the whole point of fan theories though? You can't create a theory by observing a piece of art at base level.

All I'm saying is let creative people be creative.
    Yeah yeah I get it, I'm not trying to put the OP down, it's just my opinion that it's a probably something DP didn't realize (that you have to flip a record to hear the whole thing). I never said anything about the theory itself, in fact I liked it.
    Rest In Peace: Romanthony, singer of one more time, passed away suddenly on May 7th, at the age of 46.

4. Rep:
    Somewhere between a rock and a hard place

Yeah yeah I get it, I'm not trying to put the OP down, it's just my opinion that it's a probably something DP didn't realize (that you have to flip a record to hear the whole thing). I never said anything about the theory itself, in fact I liked it.
    Ok, thanks for clarifying. The way you said it didn't imply any of that. We understand what you're saying now that it cleared it up, but next time you might want to be less ambiguous with what you post. I'm only saying that to prevent thread derailments like this in the future, not to attack you directly.

How about we all agree that this was a misunderstanding, stop all this "calling each other out" business and get back to the thread topic (which does NOT include 9/11). If you still have some issue, let's sort it out in PMs. Sounds good?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12