1. Rep:

Has Anyone On The Forum Ever Met Daft Punk?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hi guys I just wondered if anyone on here has actually meet Thomas & Guy Man or come close? if so what is your story? what were they like?. From different interviews over the years Thomas seems more chatty, & approachable while guyman seems quite shy, & stand offish.
    Last edited by melrobin; 28th Nov 2015 at 19:14.

2. Like Daft Knight of the Roulé likes this post
  3. Default

Re: Has Anyone On The Forum Ever Met Daft Punk?

Quote Originally Posted by melrobin View Post
    Hi guys I just wondered if anyone on here has actually meet Thomas & Guy Man or come close? if so what is your story? what were they like?. From different interviews over the years Thomas seems more chatty, & approachable while guyman seems quite shy, & stand offish.
    Does talking to Sedat The Turkish Avenger on skype count?

4. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Knight of the Roulé View Post
    Does talking to Sedat The Turkish Avenger on skype count?
    How did you end up talking to Sedat on Skype?, yeah it's cool I don't mind .

5. Default

How did you end up talking to Sedat on Skype?, yeah it's cool I don't mind .
    He is offering lessons to "Improve Your Groove" on Facebook, so i decided to get lessons to improve my mixing and producing, and we did it over skype

6. Like melrobin likes this post
  7. Rep:

He is offering lessons to "Improve Your Groove" on Facebook, so i decided to get lessons to improve my mixing and producing, and we did it over skype
    aah I see well that certainly sounds like pretty awesome experience how was he? Did he ever mention daft Punk at all during the Skype call?.

8. Default

aah I see well that certainly sounds like pretty awesome experience how was he? Did he ever mention daft Punk at all during the Skype call?.
    Nope, not much, he spoke more about Alan Braxe and the other Crydamoure members, but he told me not to tell anyone else about it

BTW here is the post: https://www.facebook.com/sedat.erdog...06789748796761

9. Rep:

Nope, not much, he spoke more about Alan Braxe and the other Crydamoure members, but he told me not to tell anyone else about it

BTW here is the post: https://www.facebook.com/sedat.erdog...06789748796761
    Ok that's fair enough .

10. Like Daft Knight of the Roulé likes this post
  11. Rep:

I think it's best to approach them when they're in a public situation - they would be more than happy to shake a hand, sign something etc. Approaching them on the street is not cool and I wouldn't recommend it. These are two very private dudes and honestly, they blend in anyway so it would be hard to pick them out in a crowd in Paris.

In terms of meeting them, they're incredibly shy and reserved people. It wouldn't be fair of me to give specifics but I can attest that they're lovely guys and they're not into the celebrity scene at ALL, maybe ten or fifteen years ago you might've been able to catch them in a club in Paris or LA, but not these days. The one thing I'll share though is that they really don't dress to show the money they have, in fact they're more likely to be wearing clothes with holes in them than anything else. Thomas especially (and hilariously) doesn't give a crap.

12. Like melrobin likes this post
  13. mama p -- admin
    Rep:

(insert cup of water and short shorts story here)
    ~僕は素晴らしいロボット~

11.11.2006・ALIVE・2007.08.09
    last.fm||tumblr

14. Like Emotion, CherieD'Amoure likes this post
  15. Rep:

Although my brother, has took a photo with them in the Alive 2007 tour with the VIP all access pass.He told me this," It was about 20 minutes after the concert and I just reached them after 15 minutes. I saw the two just standing there looking still and just hanging so I came up to them with my camera, I asked if they mind if I took a photo, they both nodes yes so I go up and we take the photo we all have our thumbs up. And I had those old cameras where it printed the pic so I pulled a pen out and said can you sign this so they did and I said thanks, and they put their thumbs up and I walked away."
    So he does have that signed photo, so that's awesome, it's in a case in our "Daft punk room"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast