Tags:
inspiration
  1. Rep:

Heeelllllllooo guys!

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hi guys, my name is DJ Haznoskilz (Has No Skills. It's a joke haha!) Happy valentines by the way. I would really like to know you guys, know about you, and know how you got inspired..

Anyway, Things to know about me.

I am 15, currently a freshman in High School, and began producing music in November 2015. I have not began producing french house music but have been doing my own things. I do have a project going on that involves french house music.

Now, when I was about 12 1/2 when I had moved to Champaign, IL and because where I had lived before didn't have that much radio stations, we explored the radio stations that were in Champaign, IL and one day I just wind up wanting to listen to the music that was on the radio. The first song I heard was Daft Punk - Get Lucky. I really loved this song and since I had never actively listened to any new artists before I decided to listen to Daft Punk's first album, Homework. From that point on I just listened to the rest of their discography and started listening to other artists such as Breakbot, Justice, Sedat the Turkish avenger, and many many others. Then as my 7th grade year went on, other kids turned me onto hip hop artists such as Eminem, 2Pac, and others. I also started listening to Nine Inch Nails. Life was great the first 4 months of 2014. I had started wanting to make music, however, things started to get a little bad for me. I started to experience teenage angst and soon enough became depressed (Although now that I look back on it, it was pretty stupid). Then more bad things happened and everything was all around bad. But around February 2015, everything got better. Then we moved back to Gulf Shores, AL where things were more peaceful. Then during November 2015 I started actually learning how to make music, which is how I got where I am now.

Anyway, as I have stated, I would love for you guys to share things about yourself and your inspirations.
    Last edited by DJHaznoskilz; 15th Feb 2016 at 18:03.

2. Rep:

Re: Heeelllllllooo guys!

Welcome to the forum, DJ!

It sounds like you've had a tumultuous few years, and I'm glad things are finally settling down for you. We've got a good community here, so if you want to reach out to us, know that you've got a safe place at TDC.

It's awesome to hear that you want to make music too! You'll find lots of folks that are doing just that in the Your Music section; I'm sure you'll learn a lot from them along the way.

I hope you enjoy it here!

-Cherie
    Musical Mod
    "No art is so subject to indiscriminate judgement as music." - Johann Joachim Quantz

3. Like DJHaznoskilz likes this post
  4. Rep:

Re: Heeelllllllooo guys!

Yep, and still is, we recently had to move in with my Grandfather in Louisiana. It's alright though. He's a cool Grandpa and the environment is cool too.
    Last edited by DJHaznoskilz; 17th Feb 2016 at 02:04.

5. Like CherieD'Amoure likes this post