Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Rep:
    Mynameislol's Avatar
    Posts
    229
    Points
    912
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Question

    Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hello, Daft clubbers!

    I have been trying to remake the live version Dj falcon played in his ibiza set for a while now, but i can never get anything close to a good replication!

    So, i'm making this thread, in hope that somebody also is trying to do the same.

  2. Rep:
    Trinity (House Music)'s Avatar
    Posts
    51
    Points
    295
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Can you a post a link? maybe I could work on it. I made a close-ish version to Call on Me / Lovelee Dae. Still needs some work though.

  3. Rep:
    Mynameislol's Avatar
    Posts
    229
    Points
    912
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity (House Music) View Post
    Can you a post a link? maybe I could work on it. I made a close-ish version to Call on Me / Lovelee Dae. Still needs some work though.
    I havn't done much really, i only have the sample looped

  4. Rep:
    Trinity (House Music)'s Avatar
    Posts
    51
    Points
    295
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    I meant the link to the set xD I can't seem to find it on youtube.

  5. Rep:
    Mynameislol's Avatar
    Posts
    229
    Points
    912
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity (House Music) View Post
    I meant the link to the set xD I can't seem to find it on youtube.
    You can find it on YouTube, just search for call on me live pacha ibiza

  6. Rep:
    Trinity (House Music)'s Avatar
    Posts
    51
    Points
    295
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Is this it? It's the only one that pops up. This was on youtube but I can't seem to find it anymore.
    \\http://soundcloud.com/discjockeys-bo...me-pacha-ibiza

  7. Rep:
    Mynameislol's Avatar
    Posts
    229
    Points
    912
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity (House Music) View Post
    Is this it? It's the only one that pops up. This was on youtube but I can't seem to find it anymore.
    \\http://soundcloud.com/discjockeys-bo...me-pacha-ibiza
    Yup, that's the one. The bassline at 2:17 is legendary, if you get that one right everything else will follow

  8. Rep:
    Trinity (House Music)'s Avatar
    Posts
    51
    Points
    295
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Oregon
    Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Yeah that's the part I'm working on. Other than that I have the basic structure of the song. The hi-hats and lead up to the beat drop with Lovelee Dae playing throughout.

  9. Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Yo, full set in 256kbps if anyone needs it: https://www.mixcloud.com/daftbootleg...biza-15082003/

    Make sure to download it with http://www.online-convert.com/ to get the file in actual 256kbps


  10. Rep:
    Mynameislol's Avatar
    Posts
    229
    Points
    912
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Default

    Re: Remaking "Together - Valeriť/Call On Me"

    Quote Originally Posted by Daft Knight of the Roulť View Post
    Yo, full set in 256kbps if anyone needs it: https://www.mixcloud.com/daftbootleg...biza-15082003/

    Make sure to download it with http://www.online-convert.com/ to get the file in actual 256kbps
    You should allow downloads instead, with the current method, we have a 256kbps mp3 file converted to 70kbps M4A by mixcloud, only to THEN AGAIN convert it to 256kbps mp3.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30th Aug 2013, 14:51
  2. DJ Falcon and Thomas Bangalter mix of "Call on Me"?
    By Baloo in forum Thomas & Guy Side Projects
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 9th Apr 2010, 22:15