1. Rep:

Re: Moguai Props - Buyer Beware

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastman View Post
    My apologies about the confusion. I don't see myself as victim nor blame you for what you wrote.
    I only wanted to be honest about the reality of my current situation. If you want to see it differently then so be it.

Yea, I fracked up by taking 92 weeks instead of 12,I do not deny it and again I'm not denying fixing the defective helmet.

Regarding price drop,why do you keep saying I lowered the price by $180 while in reality it's just $100 bucks??
    You paid $680 shipping included.
    Current price is $500 + shipping which still is $80.

If I'm not mistaken you inquired about the price drop at the beginning of 2016. That's months and months after your purchase date.
    Many retailers allow no price adjustments on special orders. Others accept returns and require restocking fees.

In my case I only accept price adjustments but not after a year or so.

If you want something as compensation for me taking so long no problem. I can offer you a 25% off on your next purchase or a pair of gloves.
    First, thank you for finally apologizing for the issues. It means something that you are accepting the blame for taking 92 weeks. As you know from our previous correspondences I am well aware that the 12 weeks was only an 'estimate'. By your logic you could have taken 10 years right and that would have been within your estimate too?

Absolutely not.

When I say $180 I should really be saying $100, you are correct. However, If I had the helmet in my hands when you dropped the price then I would say it was fair that you didn't compensate the difference. However you took SO long that somewhere in the nearly 2 years you cut $100 off the top.

Price was cut way before the 2 year mark and constantly back and forth from $500 to $600.
    If you don't believe me please ask user WAYTWO or you can read about it here.....

http://www.thedaftclub.com/forum/sho...man-experience

He bought a helmet, I did a price adjustment for him.

Those retailers you refer to don't take nearly two years to ship their products. Furthermore, if you had offered an option to refund me while taking a percentage for 'restocking' I would have gladly accepted. When I asked you about a refund you pointed to a single ambiguous line on your product page One sentence on a website is not legally binding. You could add a line that says, "This helmet will help you call dolphins pals to your side." See? Doesn't mean anything.

There are no laws that specifically regulate refund and return policies

Only accepting price adjustments but not after a year is ambiguous as well. No where do you state this policy. What about the bit about 'what you see is what will be delivered'? Is that part legally binding, because I didn't receive what I saw.

Law says I can offer options or no adjustment at all.

Policy is clearly stated on my website.....

http://moguaiprops.bigcartel.com/price-adjustment
    http://moguaiprops.bigcartel.com/ret...ustment-policy

Yes, ofcorse you got a defective item. In this case you are required to contact the manufacturer (MOGUAIPROPS) for repairs.

Unfortunately, you don't get to pick and choose which parts of your website hold water and which don't. NO REFUNDS, IGNORE THE 12 WEEKS THING, NO COMPENSATION AFTER A YEAR, IGNORE THE QUALITY OF THE FINAL PRODUCT.

Actually, as I stated above. There are no laws that specifically regulate refund and return policies.
    Legally each business may set its own return/refund policy.
    Already offered a compensation for my delay on post #8.

This is litterally a list of reasons to never do business with you.

Bye bye

2. Like TylerDurden, robb likes this post
  3. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Irish View Post
    I don't know why people support him or buy his products.

Says the guy that doesn't know why people support me and buy my products while he
    currently support me by liking my FB page and think about buying from me.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

4. Rep:

I use to support him a long time ago. If he wants to chime in with more excuses (because that's all they would be) then so be it.
    Says the guy that doesn't know why people support me and buy my products while he
    currently support me by liking my FB page and think about buying from me.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    HAHAHA!! Earlier I stated "I use to support him". Go back and read it. It's unedited. You can read it for yourself with your own eye balls. I even quoted it for you to save the time. I have nothing to hide. It's clear to everyone how you choose to do business, and you just make things worse for yourself. If you think posting my picture and my name and a comment I sent you is going to hurt my feelings or even make me look stupid then sorry Emmanuel Gomez you have been doing that to yourself.

So what I was interested in buying something from you? Who cares? At least I didn't get screwed by you like you are doing to everyone else. It's even funnier how you included the part how I asked if it was still warped. Almost an admission of the poor quality. I just really get a kick out of this. Haha. You just do this to yourself. Now it's just time to sit back and watch you disappear.

5. Rep:

That escalated quickly. Somebody selling popcorn?

6. Like WayTwo likes this post
  7. Rep:

Come over my place. Popcorn for everyone!

I can't wait to see the next response. If it's anything like the rest of its responses we are in for a treat. Poor grammar is a guarantee at least.

It's hysterical to me that it thinks it can treat it's customers that way. I hope anyone considering doing business with this scam artist sees these posts. No respectable business would act like this and try to justify it. Now it's here for everyone to see. He won't be able to erase the posts either unless he contacts me directly.

The helmets that are about to come out will make his existence pointless anyway. I bid farewell to thee. Don't come back and visit. We won't miss you

8. Rep:

New to this forum and digging up an old thread here, but just felt like sharing. I made a $2500+ order from Moguai back in 2013. At the time I believe the posted wait time was 18 weeks, from the week of the order to completion. I thought that acceptable given, its a hand made product. Its been about 173 weeks now. Haven't received anything from him aside from a couple emails last year. I've long since given up on believing I'll ever receive anything. I really want to order another helmet from somebody else but after losing that much money its really made me much more wary of scams.
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 19th Jul 2016 at 23:17. Reason: spelling

9. Like TylerDurden, robb likes this post
  10. Rep:

Sorry that he got you. Emanuel has no problem taking peoples money and making up excuses about how he can't deliver. You won't be able to get your money back either

11. Like MustardTiger likes this post
  12. Rep:

Sorry that he got you. Emanuel has no problem taking peoples money and making up excuses about how he can't deliver. You won't be able to get your money back either
    I did a lot of research at the time that I ordered about all the big names in the helmet making community and he really seemed like he had everything going for him, everyone was raving about how great his work was. Little did I know my money was going to fund what I'll assume to be either another other business or an addiction. I can't comprehend where else all that money people like myself have thrown his way has gone too, and its got to be a pretty high figure by now since he has made claims of having overwhelming backlogs of orders to wade through.

13. Like Rabid Irish likes this post
  14. Rep:

Exactly. His actions are inexcusable. I think we would all puke to see how much money he has received over what he has actually shipped out to people. If I got hosed by him I would seek legal counsel and at least make an attempt to reclaim funds. He has not followed through on the transaction by not delivering a product to you which you paid for in full. You should at least try. Maybe then he will actually give up his scam front and disappear. PM me I can give you his real info if you would like

15. Rep:

I have a story as well to include. I am not happy, very unprofessional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12