1. Rep:

Chumbawamba

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Although they broke up in 2012, this three-decade long lasting anarchist punk, pop, and folk group has 17 studio albums you can listen to, all online.

I'd say after their big hit 'Tubthumping' they sort of fell into an obscurity. They have lots of history behind them and a great line-up that's worth knowing and memorizing.
    Look up their discography and listen to any random album you think you might like on YouTube. You might find some tracks you really like.

My personal favourite -

Here's a little chart of their genre.

1980-2002 > Anarcho-Punk, Hard Rock, Pop

2003-2004, > Ambient, Electronic, Anarcho-Punk

2005-2010(12) > Folk, Pop

2. Rep:

Re: Chumbawamba

Sorry to say this, but they owe their public interest to "Tubthumping". Forever a one-hit wonder.

Without it, I don't even think this topic would've been created. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Like Lupus likes this post
  4. Rep:

Re: Chumbawamba

Quote Originally Posted by Aero5555 View Post
    Sorry to say this, but they owe their public interest to "Tubthumping". Forever a one-hit wonder.

Without it, I don't even think this topic would've been created. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    No man, I think you're right. I heard Tubthumping in 2013 completely by accident. I've been a devoted fan since then. I have no doubt there are people who have been around longer than I have, but Tubthumping has a sort of sentiment to me, so I'm glad I found it when I did.