1. Rep:
    Lightbulb

I need YOUR advice!!

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Hello lovely TheDaftClub forum members, and other people viewing this thread!!
    In case you didn't already know:
    • I love Interstella 5555
    • I love drawing.

As an upcoming art project, I am planning to genderbend the main characters of Interstella 5555. Genderbending in art is when the genders of certain characters or people are switched around.
    I have two questions that I would like for you to answer with YOUR opinion before I start the art project. I would also love it if you had any other inputs/ advice that you want to submit to me.

THE QUESTIONS:
    1. In case you haven't already noticed, the title of Interstella 5555 contains the name of a character who is debatably the main protagonist; Stella. As Stella is a girl's name, should I change the title of the movie to match the male version of the name (if there is one) or should I keep it the same?
    2. I am slightly concerned about genderbending Arpegius and Stella - I have noticed that they look similar for what they are, and if I genderbend them, Arpegius may just end up looking like normal Stella and vice versa. Is there anything that you suggest I should do to make them look like themselves?

Reputation point will be given out to forum members who answer these questions with a sufficient answer (for example, "keep it the same" as an answer to Q1 would not recieve rep points, but of course it will still be appreciated).

Thank you so much for spending your time reading all the way through this threadpost!! I hope to receive a response from you soon

From,
    notArpegius
    Last edited by notArpegius; 17th Dec 2016 at 23:52.

2. Like melrobin, Julikitty likes this post
  3. Rep:

Re: I need YOUR advice!!

Stella is not a girls name? Since when

It's amazing what you find face to face.

4. Rep:

Yes ,Stella is a name for a girl ! Perhaps in other countries are a boys name ?
    wer weniger schläft ist länger wach 😬😬

5. Rep:

Ahhh *so embarrased right now* I made a typo! I meant to say that it IS a girl's name, that's why genderbending would be an issue.
    I'm sooo sorry guys >///<

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by notArpegius View Post
    Ahhh *so embarrased right now* I made a typo! I meant to say that it IS a girl's name, that's why genderbending would be an issue.
    I'm sooo sorry guys >///<
    Hey we all make mistakes hun don't worry about it x