1. 🐓
    Rep:

News Mods

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    There's been activity lately but the news section oh so lonely. I think it's time to reach out to the inactive news mods and ask them to come back! If not then it's time for a news mod refresh. I don't think this files under the "spud is busy" pile, because it may just be a matter of privilege access. This is the premiere Daft Punk forum! Let's get it in gear again.

2. Rep:

Re: News Mods

Agreed!
    daftnews mentioned on the fb page a while back that he lost his password. Sam909, are there other news mods beside you and daftnews?
    Musical Mod
    "No art is so subject to indiscriminate judgement as music." - Johann Joachim Quantz

3. Rep:

What's so hard about getting DaftNews his password? Piro re-activated my Aero account after I posted that I'm an old user on a new account. And all I had to do was prove who I was with an E-Mail address she was familiar with.

My point is, isn't getting his password back a simple process?

4. Rep:

The news section is pretty darn sad, let's be honest. Hopefully something can finally be done.

5. Rep:

If none of the current news mods are prepared to put the time in anymore, I am more than happy to mod the news section, even just for an initial trial phase, if you like. I can write up articles about Starboy, the pop up shop and Grammys.

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

6. Rep:

i support hiring an additional couple of news mods. I am a news mod but with site activity having been sooo low up until about a month or 2 ago, and there being no real news for almost 3 years until the Weeknd stuff, i kinda gave it up lol.
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

7. Rep:

I guess now is a good time as any to come back! I apologize for my absence. There was a point where I didn't have access to a reliable to computer so I wrote some articles on my phone, then I had other responsibilities with college and my job so I kinda just left, but enough excuses. I have some free time, so I would gladly write for the news section again. And more help is always a good thing as well.

8. Rep:

I spoke with Spud last night, and an update to the Wordpress for the news section (among other things) is in the works.
    Musical Mod
    "No art is so subject to indiscriminate judgement as music." - Johann Joachim Quantz

9. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by CherieD'Amoure View Post
    I spoke with Spud last night, and an update to the Wordpress for the news section (among other things) is in the works.
    Oh, he replied to you?! But people paying him as TDC Supporters? If anyone truly gave a damn he could be up for legal action for claiming to provide a service, having many of us pay, then refusing to make any further contact after taking out money..

Wee Waa
    Random Access Memories - Worldwide Album Launch

10. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by something awesome View Post
    Oh, he replied to you?! But people paying him as TDC Supporters? If anyone truly gave a damn he could be up for legal action for claiming to provide a service, having many of us pay, then refusing to make any further contact after taking out money..

Why are you so angery? it's a donation... and it's optional. i don't think you understand "legal action"
    Thomas Bangalter on EDM - "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris."
    http://www.facebook.com/davidboin95
    https://soundcloud.com/fundave

11. Like notArpegius, ifcwdjd likes this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast