1. Rep:

Daft punk movie ideas?

Remove this ad: become a supporter
    Lately I've been thinking about that it would be cool to see another daft punk movie. The idea that's flowing through my head would be an sci-fi adventure with maybe some comedic elements or some darker elements. It would be about them fighting a villain that's trying to take them down or spilt them apart. It can have some cameos from their friends like the ed banger crew, kavinsky, or Phoenix. what ideas do you guys have for a daft punk movie?

2. Rep:

Re: Daft punk movie ideas?

Considering their current "Starboy" personas involve them searching the universe for fossilized talent I could imagine a story revolving around that. Perhaps in a future setting, where the robots aim to ̶a̶b̶d̶u̶c̶t̶ gather the galaxy's greatest musicians of the present and past in an effort to literally give life back to music.

Also in typing this I realized their current thing with abducting The Weeknd and making him perform at their award show basically puts them in the same boat as Darkwood and The Crescendolls in Interstella
    Quote Originally Posted by axelF View Post
    I let the rubberband do the magic.

3. Rep:

i wonder if it would be like a silent film with an album's soundtrack or like film with dialog or whatever. would the robots speak? would they only sing?

4. Rep:

That's cool and I can see where you're coming from with the whole abducting thing.

5. Rep:

I think it would probably be a film with dialogue and the robots just singing. But it would be cool to see them talk. Maybe it would be with robot voices or more human voices.

6. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by That guy View Post
    i wonder if it would be like a silent film with an album's soundtrack or like film with dialog or whatever. would the robots speak? would they only sing?
    I don't think a silent film with a sound track will do. Perhaps they will sing in robotic voices with some dialog
    Last edited by colkudi; 28th Jun 2018 at 08:03.

7. Rep:

Quote Originally Posted by Beyondgirl View Post
    That's cool and I can see where you're coming from with the whole abducting thing.

Abducting is cool. The idea might be some kind of running from abductors action until they got caught. Then the enemies got destroyed by their power music show.